seedling stage question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how often i should water my plants . they only have 4 leafs and some are slowly starting to grow . they are only 4 days old and are feminised seeds. i am not sure because i made a mix of soil,perlite,pebble stones and also i put a lair of pebble stones at bottom of pots so i am hoping it should still be able to s**k up the water with that there or am i wrong? when should i see a difference in them as it is boring watching them lol.

i have a grow tent,extractor fan,fan and a 600 watt hps light. i have never grown with pearl pebbles before so not sure how it works.

the temperature stays at 29 to 32 oC so i know that is ok range but this watering thing baffles me because i am worried i could over water them with the pebbles through the soil mix.

Hey, the first week is pretty un-eventful as far as growth. You got the bad case of watching them grow going on. We are all guilty of that. :D
Just be patient and watch for any spots or yellowing. Do not overwater either. Its very easy when checking in on them constantly. ;)

does the clay pebbles hold alot of water for them and if so how long because i was gonna try watering them and leave them for 3 days and water again. would this work

The clay pebbles won't hold water for longer than about a half-hour. Perlite holds a little more but still not much. The only thing that'll hold any of it would be the soil, however much you have in there. You'll have to toy with them a bit and find the happy medium.

Latest posts

Back