Seedling stretch ( I read the sticky)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kids on the right side labeled "Jack" appear to be developing early stages of magnesium deficiency. I would suggest a little calmag additive if you aren't already using some. :)

Damn hush puppy your good. I was just looking in my sick plant book and it looked to me like it is potassium deficiency . I'm gonna do a sick plant post as I'm about to feed and wanna see what's up. Thanks bro

I do not use cal mag I run the Botanicare kind line. With liquid karma,ZHO,silica blast.

Thanks :) I have seen that so many times that it jumps out at me when I see plants with it. I also have photographic memory, I remember photographs :doh: Ok, I was thinking that you were in an organic setup. You can do the calmag 2 ways. You can either get some dolomite lime and add to the soil/medium at about 3Tbsp per pot, or you can get the organic line of calmag. Unfortunately, I cant remember who makes it, but it is sold in the organic line up.

Latest posts

Back