Seedling tent (Perpetual grow advice needed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobHasBurgers

Reaction score
I have a third and smallest tent 2x2x5 with spider farmer light and exhaust fan/filter.
I’m wanting a steady supply of seedlings/veg plants to move into veg tent and replace last chopped plants. This second grow had a huge gap in lost time as I misjudged remaining time on last grow. Had I had some seedlings/young plants going nearby, we could have continued the cycle. But no, the carnival shut down and the new seedlings did their thing including take their time. Now the third grow seedlings are in their first week of veg in the 2x4 tent.

I keep eye ballin’ that unused tent and just know I should start something in there. How many of you have a grow area with steady supply of seedlings/young plants? Maybe share some pics or your general plant rotation.

Photo below is not my grow or facility. Just wish I had these to pick from when tent is ready for next cycle

harvest.jpeg

I have a third and smallest tent 2x2x5 with spider farmer light and exhaust fan/filter.
I’m wanting a steady supply of seedlings/veg plants to move into veg tent and replace last chopped plants. This second grow had a huge gap in lost time as I misjudged remaining time on last grow. Had I had some seedlings/young plants going nearby, we could have continued the cycle. But no, the carnival shut down and the new seedlings did their thing including take their time. Now the third grow seedlings are in their first week of veg in the 2x4 tent.

I keep eye ballin’ that unused tent and just know I should start something in there. How many of you have a grow area with steady supply of seedlings/young plants? Maybe share some pics or your general plant rotation.

Photo below is not my grow or facility. Just wish I had these to pick from when tent is ready for next cycle

View attachment 303414
I have 2-2x4 tents one for flower and the other for veg. I try to time it to where I have plants ready for the flower tent when the current grow is ready to cut. I also have a seedling area with a small greenhouse for seeds and clones and a plant light in that same room for young seedlings to hang out If there is no room for them in the veg tent. I also grow 4 plants outside in the summer and will probably continue to do that just because it’s different than the tent grow and you can see more of the beauty in the plant in a natural setting. That’s my gig

I can throw a curveball here and suggest using the small tent as a mother tent. Find a plant or two that you like and keep them in perpetual veg to take cuttings for clones. Veg the clones in the veg tent then flower as usual.

I have a perpetual grow going. Been running it for as long as I can remember now. I have three tents all four by eight. One for dry cure the other for mothers and ladies inwaiting and of course my flower tent. Takes a lot of work keeping everything timed correctly. I'll try and do a harvest every two weeks and have the next round ready to go.

I am kind of shut down for the summer or I would show you pictures. Wait until next fall haha. I will get everything up and running again starting about September 1st. Right now I just have three plants and flower and I'm currently taking clones getting ready for when I fire things back up again. If you have any questions on exactly what to do feel free to ask I would be glad to help.

Latest posts

Back