seeds question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
i just choped my plant down,she had lots of seeds.how long do i have to w8 before i can use them?

i am geussing that u r talking about seeds from a female plant ight
then u should be able to use them right after the curing stage

.............."How" did it get "full of seeds" ????
If it was pollinated by a hermie, the best advice is don't use them. Unless you desire to repeat of seedy, sub-par grow.

hey hick hows it going?u might remember me from a while back.i was on here all the time.i had a female and a male poision dwarf,i hate spending 60$ for seeds so i left them to do there thing.i got like 100 or more seeds,i dont have much room so i am growing the dwarf plants for the time being.as of rite now i dont have anything in the dirt.i dont like buying smoke when i can grow it.the seeds have been done for 2weeks now.
can i use them rite away?
do i have to put them in the fridge first?

You can use them right away. I've had seeds come up in the back lawn from ones that must have dropped from ripe colas that I was carrying inside to dry. Seeds ripen on the plant. As long as they look mature they should work fine.

I have the best luck with seeds that have aged 30 days after drying the buds.

ozzydiodude said:
YUP.. ME TOO.

ozzydiodude said:

:goodposting:

ozzydiodude said:
:yeahthat:

Some time in the fridge wouldn't hurt either. :hubba: Make em think that they had a winter.

DD

thx guys.i put them in the fridge 10 days, i took out 5 seeds and germed them paper towel method.igot 3 new babys.

Latest posts

Back