seeds started to germ, then nothing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumpcore

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can tell me what is going wrong.
I started 4 seeds - 2 paradise seeds swiss bliss, 1 big buddah cheese, and one 5 year old burmaberry/bluethunder seed. the five year old one sprouted just fine and is a nice healthy seedling. nothing was happening with the others, so i gave them a little more warmth (reading that sativa dom strains, like the swiss bliss, need heat to germinate) and one of each started to poke a root out. 2 days later, that little new roots haven't gone anywhere or done anything. they are still in their damp towels in between two little ceramic plates, in a warm spot. should i put them in soil? move them to a cooler spot?

thanks in advance for any advice.

YES!!!! Plant them in rockwool or soil or whatever, but give them some sort of new home,lest ye lose yer precious genetics!

okay, done. thanks. hope i didn't kill the poor wee things.

As long as the tap roots still look good they still hve a chance....if the tap root turns brown or gets mushy/slimy then I don't think they will recover. I wld put them in whatever medium you are using to grow in and moisten it. Jmo

the cheese had started to loose a little of it's glistening whiteness, which prompted me to freak out and come on here for help. but no slime or real brown. (crosses fingers, knocks on real and fake wood)

I had been germ in a cool shelf outside of my grow room with slow results it took about 4 days to see root pop and all that, recently I had switch from doing that to germ wrapped in napkin inside a plastic bag on top of my t5 lighting (just enough to warm them and see water vap gather on bag) then mixed in general organics bioroot now within 2-3 days of any seed I germ i see about an inch of root growth with the leaves starting to pop if i leave them any longer. has helped my seedling process alooot. hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back