Seeds ?!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
:D Ok guys i got a question very important to me

How does seeds going to look when its time to harvest ??

couse my seeds are 4 weeks and few days old and all of hairs are turning brown , im on my 8 week of Lowryder #2 and im starting to worry couse i never breed female before :) (man that sounds bad :) ) any way my seeds are green and they look like they about to fell off ( some of them )

Any help very welcome :) Stoney and Hick pleas help me on that one , any body that knows something about breeding PLEASSSSSSS !!!!!!

thank you man i own you big time :)

Heya buddy, hope all is well with your plants.

I've harvestested most of mine, lowryders are so dank man.

Only got like half expected yield, but they were on my skunks schedule for flowering 12 hours :./

I did get a ton of seeds like 50+, what I did was cut the plant and let it chill for a day, then ripped out seeds. Most looked like packaged lowryder seeds colorwise, some were obviously underdeveloped. They are drying now and taking on a good color. My seeds from day of pollination spent 4 weeks 3 days inside plant.

Anyhow, my next grow is all lowryder, I am really impressed!

yo D they were green when you cut the plant down ???
and how are you keeping them now in the box or what ??

if you could write me a step by step what you did ? :)

Thank you maybe you got any pics of your seeds or plant when you cut it ??

Once again Thankyou

Ok, my cam is not healthy so I can't grab those pics off it.

But here is step by step.

I cut two female lowryders at the stem, one was all buds one was all seeds. I trimmed it up and let them chill for a day on a piece of white copy paper.

Next day: I came back and smoked some of the bud off the Lowryder, I got baked. Sat there for a couple of hours, then remembered I wanted the seeds LOL. The seeds were in green casing still attached to stem and buds.

I ripped pods out of 3-4 seeds and started rolling them in between thumb and index slowly and gently making casing fall off, and expose seed.

I got tired after like 20 and ate some pizza. I left the seeds on a napkin for the night.

Next day most casings were coming off on their own. So i let it be. After a couple of days seeds came out on their own.

Then I realized it's a plant lol it has to be simple because there is no room for error in nature.

So yea, I have like 30 good seeds, a bunch of premies. And some who half developed. But I am happy. Next grow is all Lowryder!

The high is amazing, I harvested some when trichs were all white and other when trichs were 50% amber. And both get you so high! They look orangy too, but I only had three lowryders that look like lowryders with thick main cola, dark green leaves, orangy-purple buds... rest look like normal plants they auto flowered just lighter green and more bud spots with branches and stuff.

I mated the female with nice Lowryder genes with two males. So hopefully I can just produce the main cola Lowryders those look the best and soooooooooo sticky man, it's like someone went over the bud with maple syrup, and good hash leaves.

Np bro anytime, if it wasn't for you and THC I would have never tried Lowryder.

Anyhow, how long until seeds are usable? Mines are dry and a nice color I think about 5-6 days since I took them. When can I plant? Any idea?:confused:

hahaha

i took out 41 seeds today and they all are brown dark brown, im going to wait a week and im starting my new bash , i will try ten seeds hope for 3 to 4 females one more will definitly go for more seeds those plants are amazing , so i decide tha i will grow only LR from now on , and im not going to be ordering any more seeds from online, hmmm im going to get only LR#2 but thats ok with me i fell in love in dose plants i will grow them my method this time HYDRO thats my passion also . ok man let me know when you will start new grow

ditto Brouli, I did cross the lowryder male with my skunk though, so I plan to see which of those seeds auto flower and keep them.

I only plan to grow LR2 also. Those plants are amazing and a great grow, and they also have great hash leaves.

Anyhow, good to see you have enough seeds for a couple of grows, lowryders take up no space so this will actually boost my productivity. I plan to stack the grows though, start 4 one week, 4 another, 4 afther that and so on. So in a couple of months every week will be lowryder week.

Isn't the taste amazing?

i didnd harvest mine yet couse i got seeds stil going , so i can anwser that question but today i collect another 48 brown seeds :):):) man i got 89 seeds out of that plant and there is stil oround 20 -25 more that are green on it , man im so happy and proud i really start to belive in soil grows

Latest posts

Back