Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BloRd

Reaction score
Hay all!
I newest in growing and my english is not really god :p

and i searching for some free seeds is there any friendli user to send me some free seeds i will be happy :)

Whats up BloRd. Welcome to MP. This forum is for the discussion of marijuana cultivation only and not for hook ups. I ask that you read the forum guidlines.

BloRd said:
sorry move to correct forum :) pleas i need seeds :)
Sorry i don't think you understand. There is no buying, selling, or trading seeds between members of this site. Please stop asking for seeds or hook ups. Thank you , TBG

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sorry i don't think you understand. There is no buying, selling, or trading seeds between members of this site. Please stop asking for seeds or hook ups. Thank you , TBG

That sums it up.

What language do you speak?
i will tell you what was already said in the previous posts in your native tongue.

To paraphrase the above.

YOU WILL NOT GET ANY FREE SEEDS OR ANYTHING LIKE IT AT THIS SITE.

So stop asking!!!!!1

k man... then i change ak 47 seeds for some seeds

This was stated in your user agreement sign up.

You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing Marijuana, Marijuana Seeds, Clones, cultivation equipment, or other information or products that could cause harm to Marijuana Passion or its affiliates.

Last warning and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back