seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rxman

Reaction score
The older buds on my feminized plant produced seeds. Will the seeds be viable and produce a healthy female plant? Thanks

If it was a feminized plant and gave seeds it was because it got hermied ... I wouldn't use the seeds, since the probability of hermies is high.

I would recommend throwing these seeds away. They are a result of "selfing"--the female plant hermied (produced male flowers) and produced seeds. This is common with fem plants and is an undesirable trait. The resulting seeds will most likely hermie also.

Maybe Hick'll take them off your hands--he loves him some feminized strains.:rolleyes:

....................................................................................................

don%27t%20poke%20me.gif

I hope you are joking. Years ago, we saw very very few hermies. IMO, it is people planting these dam things that have resulted in the proliferation of hermies that we are seeing now.

Hmmm . . . I hate to disagree, THG, but IMO it is the seedbanks that are mainly to blame. I am tempted to take a pic of a certain strain that I am watching go from male to female right now. From seed I bought you-know-where recently. Its offspring would almost certainly be all female, but who cares?

Latest posts

Back