Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
Just wondering something.... i was told one of the better ways to store seeds was to keep in something dark and put it the fridge.....
1. whats a good temp to keep the seeds can they get to cold and will it ruin them?

2. what is the best way to thaw them out should i leave them in room temp for a bit so they can get use to the climate n warm up, when is it ok to start to germinate?

I keep em in a tupperware container in my fridges crisper with a hand full of rice to control moisture, when im ready to use them i just drop them in a glass of water for 24 hrs and then into the soil.

dman1234 said:
I keep em in a tupperware container in my fridges crisper with a hand full of rice to control moisture, when im ready to use them i just drop them in a glass of water for 24 hrs and then into the soil.

:yeahthat:

Pretty much same here.....12-24 hour soak and then right into my growing medium....

I just keep mine in a dark closet,,cool and dry.

so when u drop em in water is this right after u tak them out pretty much and 12-24 hrs later when u drop them into dirt have they already sprouted or not yet?

I use the Paper Towel method. Has always worked for me.

been using clones for so long i would not remember

Latest posts

Back