seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dk06

Reaction score
ive taken seeds from a female plant and planted them. i was wondering since their from a female plant will the plant growing be a female as well?

nope.... they were fertilized by a male right?

when i finished flowering the female clone their were very few seeds around the bud so i thought if the seeds came off a female clone then the genetics would have the seeds become a female plant as well

But how did it get fertilized? Was it already showing preflowers when u got the clone? If there was no other plants around n u have seeds, dont use em.

All seeds come from a female plant. Male plants will not have seeds. If there was no male to polinate your female, you probably have a hermie. Then its a good probability that your seeds will be hermie also. Herm is not good. If thats the case, get some new seeds.

i had a total of 10 plants 6 of which were male and 4 were female so i kept the four female and threwout the males after floweringi kept the seeds and planted them. so whats the chance of the plant turing out to be a female?

oh, well I'm assuming they were fertilized by one of the males.... if so then ppl say it is 50/50

Latest posts

Back