Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcjoshthc

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction to a seed bank that sells the big selection of Autoflower seeds in the USA for Fairly cheap prices

Can someone point me in the right direction to a seed bank that sells the big selection of Autoflower seeds in the USA for Fairly cheap prices
Mephisto genetics opens Friday. These are some of the bedt autos that exist. They will sell out in minutes so be ready. Google Mephisto genetics for their home page

Also. Rocbudinc.com DC Seed Exchange and the seed cellar are where i buy from. And Mephisto of course

Cannabis is grown from one of two sources: a seed or a clone. In commercial cannabis production, generally, growers will plant many seeds of one strain and choose the best plant. They will then take clones from that individual plant, which allows for consistent genetics for mass production.Plants grown from seed can be more hearty as young plants when compared to clones, mainly because seeds have a strong taproot. You can plant seeds directly into an outdoor garden in early spring, even in cool, wet climates.

Latest posts

Back