Seego Vhit Glacier

Hackerman

Reaction score
Wow!!! I mean Wow Wow!!!

This is by far the best atomizer I have tried yet.

I have tried a bunch of different "Glass Globe" style vaps for my hash oil. I tried the ceramic with coils... with and without wicks. I tried the little coils that look like an electric stove burner. I tried the Cloutank as well.

So far, the only one I found that gave me the kind of hit I want (I like big hits) was the stainless cup with a coil under a metal screen. It vaps the oil pretty well if you "trick" the battery into a longer burn before shutting down (click/release/repeat). And, if you draw REAL REAL easy and slow. I give it a 6 out of 10.

Then, today I got the Seego Vhit Glacier. When I first opened the box and inspected it, I was disappointed as it looked just like the others I had bought. A stainless bowl with a coil in the bottom, with a wick. I didn't like any of the wick models I tested, prior to this.

When I filled this and tried it, the first hit I got almost made me cough. And, I never cough, I do giant bong hits to the amazement of my friends and this Vhit gave me everything I wanted.... and more.

Just passing it on as I have tried a bunch of different models and this is the first one I really love.

http://www.szseego.com/Vhit-Glacier/Vhit-Glacier.html

Under $15 on eBay.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I liked mine so much yesterday that I ordered another one, today. LOL

MR1

Reaction score
That would work on my Provari, 510 threads? Hackerman can you tell if the coil can be rebuilt, I make my own coils for my e-cig?

Hackerman

Reaction score
The set comes with 2 extra replacement "coils" that screw in but I don't know about replacing the actual heating wire, if that's what you mean.

Yep, standard 510 thread that fits on all my batteries. Not sure about the Provari.

MR1

Reaction score
Should fit the the Provari, it is 510, yes I mean the actual heating wire, can you take a pic of the coil and how it attaches?

Hackerman

Reaction score
This is probably a better pic than I could take. Looks to be the standard compression fit setup.

I never took one apart. Probably pretty easy to replace (and improve) the setup.

View attachment $_57.jpg

Hackerman

Reaction score
Just curious. Do you increase wire size or number of turns to get different levels of heat?

MR1

Reaction score
More turns gives more resistance, so a coil with 5 turns will get hotter with a standard 3.7 v ego battery than a 3 turn but the battery won't last as long. Different thickness of wire also affects the resistance.

Hackerman

Reaction score
Have you tried it? I wouldn't mind increasing the fire on some of my older ones. Might be a fun project.

MR1

Reaction score
I make my own coils for my rebuildable atomizer but it is made for that. Making one of those tiny coils might be tough. I prefer around 2 ohms.

Latest posts