Seen Any Good Movies???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Squirt

Reaction score
Just watched Eragon with my lil one and nephew .....I give it twp thumbs UP>>>special effects were awesome!
After watching it...I wanted a baby dragon and wanted to be a dragon rider. :p

Last week I saw the "Departed" which was excellent!!!!

Anyone seen a good movie you rented or went to see that you want to share your comments on??

Peace~Lil Squirt :joint4:

Cocain Cowboys was sweeeeet

as was the fall of Enron. Everyone should watch this one so you can get a good illustration of how the government knowingly either allows are permits large corporations to SCREW the general US Populous.

The latest movie I was 300 it was an awesome movie great visual effects

I saw "THEY" yesterday. It was an A-. Good horror flick. Excelent ending.

AddicteD2daHerb said:
The latest movie I was 300 it was an awesome movie great visual effects
I would agree. We checked it out on Sunday and it is a must see if you haven't already seen it. ;)

I saw 300 and Departed. AMAZING.

But other than that I just watched "Baraka" which is basically just nature, no words. Great for when you're stoned!

Me and Riz watched 2 amazing films the other week.

300 - awesome special effects and amazing fight sequences

and

Apcocalypto - totally amazing different film where every special effect was done in such a way that it was beleivable.

Out of the two i would say watch apocalypto, definately a MUST SEE film.

yah, apocolypto was amazing. and 300? that slow motion fight scene where he first leaves the wall of sheilds on the first slow motion rampage lasted forever. me and the doc were on the edge of our sofa like "holy crap go on! go on! its still going! go on!" lmao :rofl:

300 is the movie to see! Apocalypto is good, no doubt but 300 is going to be a classic.

i dunno man, 300 was a typical modern day special effects marathon. Although it was a great film, so much that it was previously a 1960's epic called "the 300 spartans" (haha, me and the doc watched it the other day) Apocolypto was just so different and refreshing, NO cgi at all, no famous actors, some simply stunning photography and camera angles, and some absolutely awesome gore lol.. (we thought the blood in 300 was a bit lame, looked kind of like clumps of mud being thrown) although i know its supposed to represent comic style, hell, they were both amazing films

Speaking of good films to see, has anyone watched the Darren Aronofsky psycological thriller "pi" (1998)? its pretty cult. By that i mean its quite un-heard of, black and white, and just plain messed up, like most of Aronofsky's stuff lol... well worth a watch if you have some nice nuggs laid out, a pipe, maybe a couple of phillys, and can stand the 16mm 1960's holiday footage film look

i would have to agree with everyone else here, 300 was amazing its the perfect movie just enough dialogue to turn to ur buddy and say "did you just see that?!" haha perfect.

i know im a few months late for this one but i think lucky number slevin was an amazing movie as well, you just didnt see it coming at all! anyone who has watched it will know what im talking about,

Smokin Aces was ok, Ben Aflek was killed before the first quarter of the film lol

the_riz said:
Smokin Aces was ok, Ben Aflek was killed before the first quarter of the film lol

Man, I thought Smokin' Aces was great.

The neo-nazis were hilarious. The one time I've laughed at a few dumb skins, LOL.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I would agree. We checked it out on Sunday and it is a must see if you haven't already seen it. ;)

Going to see it this weekend!! :D

Watched this really high and i thought it was good.just watched US. vs Lennon last night and it was very good as well."This film is not yet rated" also was excellent and further proves how far an industry will go to minipulate our society for profits.3 good flicks right there.......

dam nevermind i started readin the post lol i need to go watch that movie im lazy and will wait till it comes out on dvd.... Inside Man was a really good movie to and Crank

oh yeah anyone seen that Black Christmas movie i saw the trailers to it never got around to watchin it tho any good?

Kindbud said:
oh yeah anyone seen that Black Christmas movie i saw the trailers to it never got around to watchin it tho any good?

black christmas was a good movie but i sugest seein saw3 theres sum messed up things done in tat movie and agree wit everybody 300 was amazing

Little Miss Sunshine - love the grandfather
40 Year Old Virgen - Absolutely HILARIOUS!
One Giant Leap - Worldly

Latest posts

Back