seeya MP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup sorry bout that! Then gain whats yur problem ifin the folk be startin it aint to workin the hours? Just yankin to ankle but realy we are were we are when we are! Respect pilgrem.

BWD

drfting07 said:
Hammy, gorgeous Gibson Es. My father had an old Gibson es-335. He had sold it, but when he passed away i inherited his 50's gibson southern jumbo acoustic and an early 70's stratocaster, I need to take lessons, i can fool around but i would love to learn much more.

Wow those are some nice axes drft....

I wish that was my axe and my stack but I just grabbed that pic off the net...:D I wish I had the time to gig but unfortunately my day job is a day and night job.:p I leave for work a lil before 7am and don't get home most nights till 8:30-9:00. I wake up early on the weekends and spend a cpl hours in my home studio and that is pretty much all the time I hve for it right now. I miss playing in a band big time. I actually took up bass so I cld jam with myself by laying down a bass and drum track in my DAW. I recently bought a new axe...Ibanez axr320. It is the nicest guitar I hve had. I hve 2 other guitars, a 4 string bass, keyboard and drum set that got booted to storage in the attic when the spare bedroom became a grow room.:)

Latest posts

Back