seeya MP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba902

Reaction score
Today I decided to pack my bags off the forum boards.
I went to throw my knowledge out and pretty much get laughed at and told im no expert lol.
You guys and gals got all the experts ya need,
Next time "expert" is used, be sure to have that person learn their products lol.
Nice meetin y'all but that made me feel retarded.
Happy growin..

Ya gotta hve a thick skin sometimes on the forums bubba....I don't think anyone wld purposely try and make ya feel like that. Do what you gotta do but I wld consider sticking around. Jmo

This is by far the best forum I have found being members on many others. Do what ya gotta do bubba it was nice havin ya round

Lemon Jack This is by far the best forum I have found being members on many others. [/QUOTE said:
Amen thought it was awonderful place

I'm sad

very sad

please let me know where you land

What happend I looked for a thread where someone slammed you but didn't see one?

EDIT

Oh I just found the thread by AG I assume that was it.....

Well hate to see ya go buddy. :48:

Be fires warm and burin even after yual leaves just not be burnin as bright partner hopin yual do well trails travelled dont go off fur good ifin yual dont have to and yual welcome to set by my fire anytime friend. Safe travels.

BWD

Lemon Jack said:
What happend I looked for a thread where someone slammed you but didn't see one?

EDIT

Oh I just found the thread by AG I assume that was it.....

Well hate to see ya go buddy. :48:

.."slammed" would certainly be stretching the concept...:rolleyes: you got to be kidding?... AG was not only polite in the reply, but in no way, was he belittling, condescending, or malicious.
Gooodness!... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I for one, do NOT care for these type of 'dramatic' farewells.
It always appears to "me", that the poster is lobbying for sympathy at best. Looking to induce drama at worst..;)
Nobody wants you to leave, you're a 'good' member here. But on the same note, if that's what you're "going" to do, just pack your rags and hit the bricks. No need for the drama...:cool:

Hey hey I in know way think he was slammed. I said that before I found the post from ag. I too think he was extremely courteous in his reply. But...if that's the way he took it all I said was I hated to see him go. I was enjoying his regularly upkept journals.

Hamster Lewis said:
Ya gotta hve a thick skin sometimes on the forums bubba....I don't think anyone wld purposely try and make ya feel like that. Do what you gotta do but I wld consider sticking around. Jmo

:yeahthat: And I didn't see where the poster was being overly rude or laughing at you, just wanted to hear from someone specific...

i would say i was leaving too---but i know there are too many of you S.'s O.B.'s that would say good riddens---what took soo long----gawd i am glad he left---idiot---don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out---and a long list of other rude comments

since i cannot handle rejection---i guess i am staying---:D

Don't let the doorknob hitya where the good Lord splitya? :rofl:

Some really good people in here, ya just gotta take the good with the not so good!

Cant we all just smoke a Bong?

:bong:

I cannot believe that you are serious and not kidding--that was a nothing. IMO, you "bashed me" as much as AG "bashed you"--this is a nothing. You are quite young, Bubba. If you want to get along on forums, you are going to have to have a little thicker skin--we really are one of the nicer forums out there.

However, I am like Hick....if you want to leave, just leave. Part of what we do not like is drama. I won't beg you to stay, but I urge you to take a look around and reconsider. We have enjoyed you here.

I love intense discussions. It's one of the reasons I'm here. No where else do I feel as equal, and no where else am I challenged so politely. This place can't get anymore friendly. I have no idea what your looking for in a forum, maybe just for one where people fall in line like the armed forces with no question as to the reasoning...but here is like a big family and regardless of the assumed "tone" in a response, we are all still here to help each other.

I sometimes sound like a male sex organ when I type;), it's just the way I type. No offense to anyone; ever.

bubba902 said:
Today I decided to pack my bags off the forum boards.
I went to throw my knowledge out and pretty much get laughed at and told im no expert lol.
You guys and gals got all the experts ya need,
Next time "expert" is used, be sure to have that person learn their products lol.
Nice meetin y'all but that made me feel retarded.
Happy growin..

I would like to offer my sincere apologies to you bubba902-what I said was not meant to belittle you at all. In the post you are most likely referencing, I meant NOT to take away from your skills, but to point out that The Hemp Goddess and PCDuck are 2 of my favorite people on here and their advice is always solid. I'm sorry it came across as me bashing your advice. You have my word that is NOT what I intended.

If there is anything else I can say or do to make up for my mistake, I'll happily do it. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I even added rep to you and tried to make up for my careless remark later in the thread.

Again, my sincere apologies. I did not intend for the post to read as you interpreted it.

AG

I read that last night, I was like "oh, mr fancy pants want these two to answer" :p

Then I clicked and went reading elsewhere, if that what your asking for, well then Ill stay out of the discussion. :)

It would have been much easier to PM them then make a thread, but hey what do I care?:ignore:

I have a great time reading your posts Bubba, u forget that we have an Ignore feature here (at least I think we do :confused: ). So u should strongly reconsider leavin'.

:peace: n' budskies,

7greeneyes:)

Latest posts

Back