Selling used equipment here at MP? Don't think so, but asking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
As the title says it all..

I have four 600w fixtures I'd like to sell now that I'm all LED. Would give more details and pics etc etc, but wanted to start a thread and see if that's even possible here on MP.

I don't see a problem, but i will tell you I wanted to give mine away and the shipping is stupid expensive... Good luck... 4 600's would certainly set someone up.

Thanks Rose. Yeah, shipping is a pain, but surely I'm not charging retail :D

But.. with that said, I have 4 quality ballasts here, not cheap-o's

Two Galaxy, One Quantum, One Lumatek :48:

Lot of this stuff is being sold on Craigslist. Personally, that scares the **** out of me but plenty of people are doing it.

I do sell stuff on Craigslist occasionally. But, I always meet them at a shopping center a couple miles away. Never at my house. And, it's always drum or music stuff.

Selling this kind of stuff (even if you're in a legal state) makes me uncomfortable, to say the least.

Meh.. it's just a light. If I met someone, it'd be from these forums.. sure it's a risk but one I'd take depending on the username. :D

I've sold and bought from "The List" as well. If I were doing the lights there, it would be a meet in parking lot deal for sure, but I won't even put that up for sale there. Crazy honestly!

But yeah, if I wipe these lights down good, there's no tracing what they were used for and nothing is "illegal" about it.. so it's no big deal :)

Rose, what sub-forum should I use to post this thread in? Coffee Table?

I sold a bunch of growing stuff on a site we have in Canada called Kijji, its the exact same as craiglist.
I just meet them in a mall parking lot, no shipping, cash on the spot. Did it 3 or 4 times, they were all young guys and once the saw me they would start asking me all kinds of questions about ventalation and other stuff, I usually just told them google is your friend, and you should look into a site called Marijuana passion. :)

Hah, nice Dman :aok:

Just have to figure out what sub-forum would work best, and then posting this up I think.

I guess in the coffee table, this is a private sale between two parties that have nothing to do with Marijuna passion. We wouldn't be liable for anything I sure as heck hope. Maybe we better ask someone with more years under their belt...

Callilng THG.

Latest posts

Back