Semi-Depressed And Confused user

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t compare cannabis to alcohol but i partake in both. I have smoked most of my life almost daily with a few breaks. Especially if a pisss test my be required. Never let it effect my career even tho I didn’t think it did in a negative way. I have cut down on the alcohol tho in my later years as it was taking a toll on my body. Good luck getting your drivers license back and in your search for tranquility 🥰
Thank You Brothers

I have a beer once a year .. today could be that day

I do have 53 bottles of red wine from my own grapes that's in ' storage '... the last batch was in 2002 with 18 bottles .. ..

you need to move to America in particular Texas, truck and bus drivers are in need .. esp charter bus drivers that like long drives northward .. get yourself a work visa and come over it's good for two years
Thats My Target Bruhh. I will make This I lOve Usa

I drink cold beer everyday,,but l never start until around 3pm on the weekends and about 5pm during the week. According to my boys it ain't beer because it's Ultra light but it works for me.😁

1663433975553.png

But I definitely don't prefer alcohol. Bruh I was wrong though.

I bought a small amount from the damn seller yesterday.

Damn idiot gave me a spray Skunk.

But I understood from its smell and appearance.

It had seeds like shit in it.

My instinct told me not to drink this.

I just got a light smoke.

And it came in 5 minutes high.

I am always against chemicals.

I have now blocked this seller.

To hell with it.

Now I'm going to waste my money and ask my trucker friends who go to Europe.

50 euros 8 grams.

I know what I'm drinking.

I see Thcy with my own eyes.

Now it's time to smoke clean grass.

Warning to you if you come to Turkey for touristic purposes. Absolutely do not buy grass.

Latest posts

Back