Semi-Depressed And Confused user

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HauntedHaze47

Reaction score
Hello, My Respected Friends.

I want to ask you a question.

I hope I will get the necessary answer from here.
I previously canceled my driving license 9 months ago due to alcohol. And I had some problems because of this.
I last used weed on June 2 for the last time.

Then I made a decision for myself.
And I said: "I need to take a break from this sweet girl after I finish my debts and driver's license exams.
I used to use it twice. Of course,
then I took a break.
I feel depressed in these moments.
Because I lost my license while driving a truck and want to return to my job as soon as possible. And an I am To Regret😓
I'm getting a little impatient.

My mood was better. I used weed to be happier. I wouldn't worry about anything.
And I would even meditate. .Spirit energy etc. etc. Even the desire to read books, to engage in art or to acquire various hobbies. So frankly my friends I was happier then.

Well, do you think it would be better if I started again in this depressive moment. I am not a daily drinker. I drink at most 3 times a week. At least once a week.

Beautiful Consolation from Beautiful People Like You and Asking God to Pray. I think Mrs. Ms. Nurse: I will fall for Cannabis Sativa.🤩I am wait Yours Recommends♥️👍🏾

To each his own HH47. Sorry you lost your driving privileges. To me smoking marijuana has nothing to do with with why you don't drive. If it helps you make it through the day ...... pretty simple answer. I drink and smoke every day and I will be 72 next week. Oh, I have never had a DUI.

Stop by the house and let's share a bowl.

If not smoking weed will get your license back, stop now. It'll take at least a month to get it out of your system enough to pass a piss test.
What pisses me off, you can shoot up heroin on a Friday night and piss clean on Monday morning. Same with crack cocaine.
Life ain't fair. Best of luck.

Hello, My Respected Friends.

I want to ask you a question.

I hope I will get the necessary answer from here.
I previously canceled my driving license 9 months ago due to alcohol. And I had some problems because of this.
I last used weed on June 2 for the last time.

Then I made a decision for myself.
And I said: "I need to take a break from this sweet girl after I finish my debts and driver's license exams.
I used to use it twice. Of course,
then I took a break.
I feel depressed in these moments.
Because I lost my license while driving a truck and want to return to my job as soon as possible. And an I am To Regret😓
I'm getting a little impatient.

My mood was better. I used weed to be happier. I wouldn't worry about anything.
And I would even meditate. .Spirit energy etc. etc. Even the desire to read books, to engage in art or to acquire various hobbies. So frankly my friends I was happier then.

Well, do you think it would be better if I started again in this depressive moment. I am not a daily drinker. I drink at most 3 times a week. At least once a week.

Beautiful Consolation from Beautiful People Like You and Asking God to Pray. I think Mrs. Ms. Nurse: I will fall for Cannabis Sativa.🤩I am wait Yours Recommends♥️👍🏾
Never had an issue, when I'm home it's my time is all. When I have to go to work that work time, that's how i do it. Even when I'm out with family and friends always the good guy. When I'm home that's my time.

Just what I was wondering. I took a break. Ota Until I improved my situation a little (Traffic fines, debt, financial losses, etc.).

But when I used to drank, my head was like It was better then.
I mean, I used to approach life in a more positive way back then.

Because when I used to smoke pot, it gave me more patience and hope.

And Always There Was Creative Artistic and Love of Learning.
But right now, since I haven't smoked in 3 months in the last two months, and I think I should smoke weed again to regain that mentality.
Looking for Old Heads.

I Only Use Herbs My Friends. So I Don't Use Any Chemical Vs.
I am 25 years old and live in Istanbul. I am originally Armenian.

I don’t compare cannabis to alcohol but i partake in both. I have smoked most of my life almost daily with a few breaks. Especially if a pisss test my be required. Never let it effect my career even tho I didn’t think it did in a negative way. I have cut down on the alcohol tho in my later years as it was taking a toll on my body. Good luck getting your drivers license back and in your search for tranquility 🥰

I have a beer once a year .. today could be that day

I do have 53 bottles of red wine from my own grapes that's in ' storage '... the last batch was in 2002 with 18 bottles .. ..

you need to move to America in particular Texas, truck and bus drivers are in need .. esp charter bus drivers that like long drives northward .. get yourself a work visa and come over it's good for two years

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back