Semi-Depressed And Confused user

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year I help my Brother in law deep fry 6 or 7 turkeys. It's for friends and family. They pick them up. I eat Roast with potatoes and gravy.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

we could get group rates

The average price of a 7-day trip to Istanbul is $1,123 for a solo traveler, $2,017 for a couple, and $3,781 for a family of 4. Istanbul hotels range from $36 to $122 per night with an average of $65, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Ataturk Airport (IST) are between $673 and $925 per person for economy flights and $2,112 to $2,903 for first class. Depending on activities, we recommend budgeting $24 to $66 per person per day for transportation and enjoying local restaurants.
No Dude No, Jaja 😂 We don't even want to stay here. We have a stupid president. But not like Atatürk. We are looking for ways to escape from here. But it's good for a vacation. Don't stay in Istanbul too long. Go to Muğla, Marmaris, the most beautiful holiday places, Bodrum

I actually love where I live. Unfortunately I do not like what's going on in the state that I live in. But, I'm too old to pick up stakes and move. I will be 72 the next time the sun comes up. Moving is stressful and expensive I just don't want to go through it.

Aslında yaşadığım yeri seviyorum. Ne yazık ki yaşadığım eyalette olup bitenlerden hoşlanmıyorum. Ancak, risk almak ve hareket etmek için çok yaşlıyım. Güneş bir daha doğduğunda 72 olacağım. Taşınmak stresli ve pahalı, sadece bunu yaşamak istemiyorum..

I actually love where I live. Unfortunately I do not like what's going on in the state that I live in. But, I'm too old to pick up stakes and move. I will be 72 the next time the sun comes up. Moving is stressful and expensive I just don't want to go through it.
happy Birthday Grandfather👍🏾🙏

we could get group rates

The average price of a 7-day trip to Istanbul is $1,123 for a solo traveler, $2,017 for a couple, and $3,781 for a family of 4. Istanbul hotels range from $36 to $122 per night with an average of $65, while most vacation rentals will cost $130 to $380 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Ataturk Airport (IST) are between $673 and $925 per person for economy flights and $2,112 to $2,903 for first class. Depending on activities, we recommend budgeting $24 to $66 per person per day for transportation and enjoying local restaurants.
love to go to the market and buy spices and a tagine big enough for a man of my stature .....

I find that being outside when I've smoked is much more comfortable. I think this is because the outdoors offers much more to wonder/marvel about. Let's your brain or id exhale. The chatter in my brain becomes more pleasant and hopeful. This, I choose to believe, is where I am truely myself.
Indoors, for me, seems to lead to ruminating which leads to reviewing all of the dirty old junk in my brain. And that can certainly be depressing and frustrating.
Trying to make "The past is past" my mantra.

Sigara içerken dışarıda olmanın çok daha rahat olduğunu düşünüyorum. Bunun nedeni, açık havanın merak edilecek/şaşırılacak çok daha fazla şey sunması olduğunu düşünüyorum. Beyniniz veya kimliğiniz nefes alalım. Beynimdeki gevezelik daha keyifli ve umutlu oluyor. Bu, gerçekten kendim olduğum yer olduğuna inanmayı seçiyorum.
İç mekan benim için ruminasyona yol açıyor gibi görünüyor ve bu da beynimdeki tüm kirli eski ıvır zıvırları gözden geçirmeye yol açıyor. Ve bu kesinlikle iç karartıcı ve sinir bozucu olabilir.
"Geçmiş geçti" mantramı yapmaya çalışıyorum.

I am Sorry(auto translate mistake)for up
I am sometime using Translate.

You have the same My Head build.

I always like to smoke in nice places unless it is necessary.

It could be a seaside, or a ferry. Or a campground,

smoke the Nature places(2x effect) Attention, you can feel yourself in heaven.

[I also stonerr once in the forest. Slight anxiety And I felt in heaven. I even opened the Location]

😂 Don't laugh. But that's it. Yes, I opened the location and checked where I was 😂

Because better ideas come to mind.
You are thinking creatively. And Worrying Is Very Low.

Even if I'm worried Or When my heart beats fast When I get up and walk, I think like "My heart is beating fast because I'm walking fast right now".

I had a blunt on the ferry once. And I can assure you, I have never experienced such a trip.

While I was crossing the From İstanbul Bosphorus, And I am smoke my blunt outside in ferry.

Great ideas came to my mind.
Even while on the ferry,

I closed my eyes for a moment. And I dreamed.

I'm listening to Mad Mad World music at that time.

"I'm in San Francisco right now. And I Dreamed Of Getting On The Ferry From Oakland Harbor And Going To Angel National Park"

It was a very good trip.

My God Please A one Day Give me A Usa' s Lucky.
I am love to USA Too much.

Please grant me to go to America one day and Smoke the Best Strains.

And It's As If The Sea Is Mine Moving Pieces Of Land. Felt just like Bering's throat. Wow 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back