Senor Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggman

Reaction score
What's after Senor member? What am I striving for? Can you create a Yoda Member, or Grand Master, Supreme Master or something like that. Anyone else got some ideas?

yeah i want to be a moderator,isnt that the people who run this form

and this relates to indoor cultivation?..how?..

What you should be striving for, is a better understanding of..or aiding someone less knowlwdgable, to better understand the cultivation of quality cannabis.
Not your "post count"

I always post under the wrong topic. I get all excited, then do something stupid. It's as if I'm 15, but i'm twice that. If the case is knowledge, can I be bumped down to parasite?

lol i agree,i think some people believe ,your status on this form ,tells the knowlege you know about canninbis

I always post under the wrong topic. I get all excited, then do something stupid. It's as if I'm 15, but i'm twice that. If the case is knowledge, can I be bumped down to parasite?
..heee hee, no big deal. Job security..:p

gqone333 said:
yeah i want to be a moderator,isnt that the people who run this form

Are you sure about that dude. That isn't what you think it is. Poor Hick
00000047.gif
. He has to mod more then he gets to type about growing herb the poor guy. poor hick is always gettin
00000060.gif
around to do shit on this site. I know I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Help the newb's out and help people stay civil. ;) :D Thats what keeps this forum going. and the biggest help for Hick IMO.

"Pooor poor Hick"...

Hick reminds of the Allman Brother song. "Tied to the whippin post". hehehehehhe

Latest posts

Back