SENS1MILLA's first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well today i attempted my first topping. I cut off the top of the 3 plants above the youngest node. i think it went well, but only time will tell. One of my plants looked like it was "bleeding," ive seen one thread on this site about the same thing. Anyone know what it could mean?

take a look at the pics of the topping and the plot too

top.JPG

top2.JPG

top3.JPG

plot74.JPG

angle.JPG

Beautiful, man. Be careful with topping. It will make the plants bushier and your plants are already pretty close together.

TheStickyIcky said:
Beautiful, man. Be careful with topping. It will make the plants bushier and your plants are already pretty close together.

thanks a lot, yeah thats a good point man, :yeahthat: i probably wont top anymore. kinda just wanted to see how it works for future grows and whatnot. :cool:

youll be fine with that one, itll only make two branches per plant if you stop now.. but i didnt notice how close together yours were :S sorry bout that.. but yeah one pinch will do no harm when it comes to space..

yeah it shouldnt be too much of a problem, thanks for all of your help with it 420 :aok:

I'm looking forward to seeing how your crop turns out. They are all nice and healthy.

Yeah, it' dbe different inside. Outside if yo have three close together it's not really a problem. But yeah your plants are looking good man, keep up the good work and i'll keep an eye on your grow. best of luck to ya!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hey guys.. i tried out the asprin bug repellant and it worked great!! My biggest plant is approaching 3 feet now, the others are a bit behind.

SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT TOPPING:
please look at the first picture. will those two branches form two main stems or does it still have the grow out of the place where i cut????
thanks

DSC00039.JPG

DSC00038.JPG

late july... biggest plant around 4 feet, maybe bigger

l8 july.jpg

lookin great man!can't wait to see the final product!

no nothin will grow were u cut.... the two stems that shot out from the top are now your main stems.

well out of 16 plants i have 8 female, 2 male, and 6 undetermined

here is a pic of a small bud and some size comparison.

DSC00033.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

14 out of 16 females. just starting giving them flowering nutes a few days ago

check out these pictures especially the one with the PINK HAIRS

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00053.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

Looks great! :D What kind od seeds are you using?
Remember if you want sensimilla remove them males.;)

tell me about youre set-up...is there potting soil under that mulch?
is that in a clearing? what are youre plans for drying this guerilla grow...im in a similar spot as you with my grow and i'd be interested to see how you finish that product.

yung buddah, yeah there are various types of potting soil, top soil, and soil from the ground under that mulch. I just dug a hole and filled it with whatever i could get my hands on. haha it turned out alright. Its not in a clearing but the spot around the plants is a little trampled... As far as drying goes, i think im going to dry in somewhat of a shed with battery powered fans, then move to brown bags, then glass jars.

richy, i dont know what kinda seeds they are man, sorry, and yeah i already pulled all the males so ill be enjoying some sensi soon enough

a picture is worth 58390548509348503495834095 words. especially pink ones. hahah 2 plants are budding pink buds damnnn i wish i knew this strain its very nice. :D :D :D :D :D

DSC00076.JPG

DSC00073.JPG

DSC00074.JPG

bud.jpg

Latest posts

Back