sensi seeds - durban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
8-10 wk according to breeder

dyna gro
grow, bloom, pro tekt, mag pro

npk industries - raw
calcium/mag
humic acid
kelp
ominA (aminos)

house & garden
amino treatment

carrib-sea
ro re-mineralization (used for reef tanks)

600w hortilux
2) 135w meizhi leds

cooltube with 538cfm s&p inline

artica 1/3 hp chiller set to 66* with actual 825 gal/hr

so currently i'm at 42 days. next rez swap will be in 2 wks and i'm dropping the ominA due to high nitro and will be going with h&g aminos as nitro is at .1 and going with the caribb-sea for re-minerizatin of water as i want to cut back on the mag. i had a bit of root rot several wks ago so idk if it's still lingering or it's the nutes, but my ph swings down instead of up. roots look great with white new growth and no smell or slime. every four days i'm adding 15ml/gal h2o2. i'm hoping that these girls start taking on the durban smells, but as of now it's all fruity pebbles and when rubbed it's citrus. i want and need the spicy anise smell and flavor. i'm guessing in the next 10 days or so they'll start packing on the weight. also i've been experimenting with heavy de-foliation. flame away

Last edited:
That's odd. Maybe it's the format of the pic doc. You know, image type. Also, I believe we're limited to ten pics a post. Maybe that cancelled them out?

idk maybe. forgot about the 10 pic limit per post. pics off pixel 2 phone to google photos on a mac. click and drag does nothing

I can usually upload from my phone, V35. Occasionally, the file is too large and I have to send to Google and then download to the PC and then upload through the sites "upload a file" button there just below the text box for replying. I find that my phone's photo editor and cropping cut out the majority of pic shuffling tho.

Oh, those girls look very nice! Very nice! I like the training you did. I really wanted to be able to do that with my current grow but the outside world took over all my time.
Your plants look very happy Doc! Thanks for sharing and I hope you stick around this time!

i'm always lurking, but after the format switch it's been fvcking with me and the computer. i've had parts of threads come up missing but admins were able to get that corrected. anyhow i hope to stay a while too and thx for the kind words.

i wish i didn't have to train like that as it takes up tons of time, but gotta do it for the low head room. getting a 5x5 tent for bloom after these flower out and dusting off an old 1ooo watter. this room will be veg/clone. i dont like scrog as it makes it a beeotch to get to the totes and trim scrub

I'm in a 5x5 now, this is my first go with it, and it's so much room but at the same time not enough. I am going to have to start training the girls next round because this is really close to unmanageable.

I hope that issue sorts itself out for you. Not being able to see this site properly would be a bummer!

well let us put this to rest. hermie at 8 wks to the day, 60 clear/40 cloudy. she liked tds of 830 and didn't mind the 10 days i pushed her to 910. her leaf tips were touched but nothing to be worried about. 80 ppm higher than she preferred probably isn't the reason but ya never know. 2-3 wks from harvest and the calyxes never did swell so they are a bit leafy. bubble bags where are you!?

next up some la con

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Doc!
Looking forward to the Confidential grow. I'll be following along.

Latest posts

Back