Sensi star

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treebeard

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone grown Sensi star before? Ive read some really good reviews and thought id get myself some seeds. Im gonna grow them in hydro ebb an flow. Just like to know what you thought of it and any grow tips? i read it doesnt like too much nutrients? Any advice is appreciated :)

I just bought some and it was definetely different! I guess the taste I was tasting was the Sensimilla part of the mix. Very strong narcotic buzz. I still have some. YUP! 2.4g.
In '99 it was the winner of the High Life Cup. The High Life Cup is much more impartial than the High Times Cannibis Cup. Tests are done double- blindfolded, so the judges don't know what strain they are judging. "In other words it's not just an ***-kissing festival like the Cannibis Cup".

Go for it I think you'll love it!!

hey man, thanks Ive just germinated 2 seeds just to see how they go. Hope its as good as people say. I'll keep my progress posted :)

Keep me posted dude, I really want to see how it goes.

yeh me for the past 10 years and this is last time then its adios amigo star never again.

great plant and amongst the nicest tasting plants around man.

pkj

Latest posts

Back