sensi star

P

parkingjoe

its a biggun about meter diameter and about 3ft tall :D but really too big for system i made:( but hey **** happens and as you all probably know by now usually to me:rolleyes:

thats a fullsize trashbin in background for size thing:)

so day one of the final sensi star ill ever grow been growing this on and off for past 7 years approx and last time i grew out a mother plant was when i first gotta hold of this strain and did everything wrong and yeilded 8oz dry in soil mix:eek:

so this brings me to this hydro set-up i know its a bit rough but ill sort it out as soon as possible:rolleyes:

fed canna nutes from today in clay pebbles after being torn from its soil rootbound bucket:eek:

under 1 x 400w plantstar bulbed hps.

ph 6.0
cf 1.9

bit high as star dont like high concentrations of nutes but twas in a rush;)

anyway i realisically expect 8-10oz dry from this so ill keep ya all updated folks:p

pkj

P

parkingjoe

itll be getting trimmed down at some stage and its looking a bit ragity due to being in bin liner for about 2 hours also in 10 litre bucket with drainage holes on recirculation system 12 hours constant dripper during lights on and nuthin when lights are off

Zarnon

Reaction score
Personally I would say looking a little dry m'man. Not from the leaf wilt (that can be confusing as under/overwatering can cause that) but from the stems. They usually do not tilt/wilt like that unless overly drying out.

Otherwise, Nice Bush! :D

P

parkingjoe

overwatered if anything zarnon as was in 10 litre pot rootbound in soil mix and like i said i unmercifully tore root ball off and repotted in clay pebbles but it also was inside a trashcan bag for couple of hours too.

cheers for advice anyway dude.

will be sorting something better out today regarding dripper system and trimming back branches too.

pkj

P

parkingjoe

enjoy just update to show its still standing:bolt:

well lying down but reaching for the light with those budsites:D

pkj

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
Elephant Man said:
Mmmmm...Sensi Star...gonna be following this one...:)

I know man!! I'd love to get ahold of some shiskaberry and sensitron too.

P

parkingjoe

the other piccies are same plants 7-8 weeks from rooting and now 5 weeks into flower and grown in soil fed ionic nutes for soil and its newbie growers 1st time growing under 1 x 600w hps and there are 4 plants in pics in 10 litre pots;) so everythings looking superb:peace:

enjoy folks

oh the other pic is friends doggy

pkj

P

parkingjoe

sorry so as to not confuse you all same plant means same strain the 4 plants came from the bigger single star plant and are as healthy as you could want.........

bloody newbie growers ......bah humbug.

roflmao.

pkj

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up PJ you growing machine. ;) What else can i say but damn that lady is HOT. :aok:

RedandWhite

Retired dirt farmer.
Reaction score
Looking good, man.

That SS will do the job nicely. :D

P

parkingjoe

update today checked at buddys and the heater alarm was sounding and buddy was oblivious considering he lives in a bungalow and the ceiling is only 3 foot away from his head when standing........this is what im up gagainst trying to grow this massive sized plant at his home:eek: :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

anyway new one ordered should be here tomorrow so starting to form clusters for a few very nice colas:D

P

parkingjoe

must be 1month + into flower and nowts happening so hopefully this week the 2 x 600's will be blasting some buddage into the waste of space star.:(

ps trimmed it a little:eek:

pkj:peace:

rami

Reaction score
lookin great man...i wonder how much will this yeild..shes huuuuuuge!!

P

parkingjoe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

decided to stand the sensi star the right way up and added a cane to support the colas and added a 600 hps so now evenly lit so hopefully some buddage will soon happen.:rolleyes:

so under 1000w now so fingers and everything else crossed.:D

pkj

Latest posts