sensi star

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

its a biggun about meter diameter and about 3ft tall :D but really too big for system i made:( but hey **** happens and as you all probably know by now usually to me:rolleyes:

thats a fullsize trashbin in background for size thing:)

so day one of the final sensi star ill ever grow been growing this on and off for past 7 years approx and last time i grew out a mother plant was when i first gotta hold of this strain and did everything wrong and yeilded 8oz dry in soil mix:eek:

so this brings me to this hydro set-up i know its a bit rough but ill sort it out as soon as possible:rolleyes:

fed canna nutes from today in clay pebbles after being torn from its soil rootbound bucket:eek:

under 1 x 400w plantstar bulbed hps.

ph 6.0
cf 1.9

bit high as star dont like high concentrations of nutes but twas in a rush;)

anyway i realisically expect 8-10oz dry from this so ill keep ya all updated folks:p

pkj

itll be getting trimmed down at some stage and its looking a bit ragity due to being in bin liner for about 2 hours also in 10 litre bucket with drainage holes on recirculation system 12 hours constant dripper during lights on and nuthin when lights are off

Personally I would say looking a little dry m'man. Not from the leaf wilt (that can be confusing as under/overwatering can cause that) but from the stems. They usually do not tilt/wilt like that unless overly drying out.

Otherwise, Nice Bush! :D

overwatered if anything zarnon as was in 10 litre pot rootbound in soil mix and like i said i unmercifully tore root ball off and repotted in clay pebbles but it also was inside a trashcan bag for couple of hours too.

cheers for advice anyway dude.

will be sorting something better out today regarding dripper system and trimming back branches too.

pkj

enjoy just update to show its still standing:bolt:

well lying down but reaching for the light with those budsites:D

pkj

Elephant Man said:
Mmmmm...Sensi Star...gonna be following this one...:)

I know man!! I'd love to get ahold of some shiskaberry and sensitron too.

the other piccies are same plants 7-8 weeks from rooting and now 5 weeks into flower and grown in soil fed ionic nutes for soil and its newbie growers 1st time growing under 1 x 600w hps and there are 4 plants in pics in 10 litre pots;) so everythings looking superb:peace:

enjoy folks

oh the other pic is friends doggy

pkj

sorry so as to not confuse you all same plant means same strain the 4 plants came from the bigger single star plant and are as healthy as you could want.........

bloody newbie growers ......bah humbug.

roflmao.

pkj

Whats up PJ you growing machine. ;) What else can i say but damn that lady is HOT. :aok:

Looking good, man.

That SS will do the job nicely. :D

update today checked at buddys and the heater alarm was sounding and buddy was oblivious considering he lives in a bungalow and the ceiling is only 3 foot away from his head when standing........this is what im up gagainst trying to grow this massive sized plant at his home:eek: :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

anyway new one ordered should be here tomorrow so starting to form clusters for a few very nice colas:D

must be 1month + into flower and nowts happening so hopefully this week the 2 x 600's will be blasting some buddage into the waste of space star.:(

ps trimmed it a little:eek:

pkj:peace:

lookin great man...i wonder how much will this yeild..shes huuuuuuge!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

decided to stand the sensi star the right way up and added a cane to support the colas and added a 600 hps so now evenly lit so hopefully some buddage will soon happen.:rolleyes:

so under 1000w now so fingers and everything else crossed.:D

pkj

Latest posts

Back