Sensitron..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R&W congrats on the very successful grow. Cant wait to see more in the future

More than familiar, TBG-lol.

I sent way better pics (in my opinion), but that is the one they wanted. The pic they will use in November was also in this journal, so you should recognize it.

And thank you also for the kind words, rockydog.

Wow on the covor of high times. The weed growers dream. Thats like a rock star and rolling stone. Congrats man. Your famous. (too bad its you cover name huh).
Hope to see more of your photos on there. Keep up the excellent work.:D

Thank you, Mutt.

Well not the cover, just in the "Pix of the Crop" section. We're plenty proud, though.

I see the HT website still hasn't updated to the September issue yet- they're still on August. Heck, I've had my September issue for over a week now, so it shouldn't be much longer for the site to change.

Just to let you all know-I HAVE been doing something. I planted 4 Grape Fruit beans gifted to me by Reeferman on July 9th. Only 3 came up and 1 died, so I now have 2 working on their second set of leaves. I also did my last 2 Sensitron beans with the hope of finding another mother, but neither came up. At least I still have that line going at my buddy's place.

So tonight I'll plant a couple Royal Hawaiian, Nebula, Northern Lights and 2 more Grape Fruit beans that I have been germing for a couple of days.

It's been awhile since I did an all-seed grow. I guess I forgot how hit and miss it can sometimes be. If all else fails, I can go pick up my clones, but I'm trying for some good mothers on these strains so I can go back to working with all females.

Later.

RedandWhite said:
So tonight I'll plant a couple Royal Hawaiian, Nebula, Northern Lights and 2 more Grape Fruit beans that I have been germing for a couple of days.

I can't wait to see the Royal Hawaiian and Nebula. I'll be keeping an eye out.:D

With the exception of the GF, I've already done all these other strains in the past. The RH is really good. I'm hoping to find more vigorous mothers for clones this time around.

The Nebula is good, too, just not as good as the RH.

Oh, and I found one remaining Sensitron seed this morning, so that will go, too. If it doesn't work out, I'll do some clones of it maybe next time.

Well after wrapping up my last grow (which was Grape Fruit, Royal Hawaiian and Northern Lights), I went ahead and grabbed a couple of my Sensitron clones from my buddy and started vegging them around the first of November.

After a rather uneventful veg (except for the ongoing tying and re-tying due to the unbelieveable stretch of this strain), the lights were flipped about four weeks ago.

Now that we're about halfway done, they're really starting to look nice.

4 weeks flower-Sensitron 4.JPG

30 days flower-Sensitron 4.JPG

32 days flower-S staked 2.JPG

32 days flower-S staked 3.JPG

Whats going on RedandWhite. Man those ladies are looking fantastic like all of your plants usually do. What ya got planned for your next round?

Hey there, TBG.

Good to see ya, old pal.

Thanks for the compliment. The 'Tron makes it look easy. A top-notch strain.

I'm also doing 2 Cherry Berry's and a Northern Lights (all clones) with these 2 Sensitrons.

Next time? Hell, I've gotta get safely through this one first-lol.

But I'm always thinking ahead and have been figuring maybe 2 Royal Hawaiians, a Tooty Fruity, and a Grape Fruit clone.

I also have 2 seeds from an ounce a friend of a friend bred. It's called "Melon", and smells AND tastes like watermelon! The breeder is now away for a few years and I have the only two seeds left. The good news is that they're both hard, dark and appear to be viable. Talk about pressure-lol. I just hope I can get a good female from one and carry this strain on.

But for now, the Sensitron is still what we consider the "Holy Grail", if you will.

i was just wondering what type of lights you are using ???? thanks

RedandWhite i love that Sensitron man. The buds that lady produces look beautiful for sure man and i bet the smoke is even better. You always do a great job on your grows and this one doesn't seem to be any different. Great job mang. ;)

Hey RW! Another wonderful growth like just like the previous.....Always beautiful plants...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Definately putting this strain at the top of my wish list. Very nice well detailed grow, and congrats on making the mag. :aok:

Everything is looking great as always RedandWhite. Those calyx's are really starting to swell up. MMMMMMMMMMMMan does that **** look good. ;)

Thanks, EM. It's really all it's cracked up to be.

You're right, TBG. They are now starting to swell, or "club" a bit. I was a little worried that it took so long, but I have a theory.

I think I may have damaged the root ends when I put the stakes in (4 each). I almost didn't see any growth for a week or so after that.

Now I'm seeing the swelling and all the hairs are turning a nice orange color.

I know it's a little off-topic here, but I can't resist showing you all my Northern Light clone (indica pheno) from a clone of a plant I did last time around. She was put into flowering along with this crop of Sensitron (47 days ago), but was much smaller than everything else.

She's almost done.

47 days-NL.JPG

47 days-NL2.JPG

47 days-NL3.JPG

47 days-NL4.JPG

WOW!!! Those plants look fantastic and the clone even better!!!! Well done!! ;)

Latest posts

Back