Sensitron..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice as always RedandWhite. How long does the NL flower for?

I think were gonna have to give NL a try sometime down the road here. We grew some crosses of NL which were Northernberry and Northern Skunk from Peak seeds. We liked them alot very nice high and taste. Plants stay nice and small and very compact with huge leaves. That's our kind of plant. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I think were gonna have to give NL a try sometime down the road here. We grew some crosses of NL which were Northernberry and Northern Skunk from Peak seeds. We liked them alot very nice high and taste. Plants stay nice and small and very compact with huge leaves. That's our kind of plant. ;)

TBG- I've NL several times (all from Joey Weed), and we've been cloning off of two totally different ends of the spectrum. One mother was a nice, fat, short, bulky indica pheno. The other is a tall, lanky, slower finishing, narrow-leaved sativa pheno. The sativa pheno is much prettier, but we prefer the indica one. One of these days, I may try to do some crosses using both, I've just got too many irons in the fire right now-lol.

Back to the topic at hand.

Sensitron pics.

47 days-S.JPG

47 days-S2.JPG

48 days-S.JPG

48 days-S4.JPG

48 days-S5.JPG

Is this a grow journal? Just noticed where it was posted...seems to fit pretty good in bud pics too LOL. ;)

They are in soil, yes? Any chance of you giving up your soilmix / fertilizer recipe? :)

MY COMPLIMENTS!!!!! :aok: Those are BIG, BIG, BIG buds!!! Have you ever smoked it? What does it taste like?

EM- my soil mix is Fox Farm Ocean Forest with addaed perlite. Nutes are Pure Blend, bat guanos, Doc's Even Keel, Cal-Mag, and Beastie Bloomz.

HOK- Thanks. Yes, I've done the Sensitron a half-dozen times or so. It has a strong (but nice) sour taste. Very powerful.

Remember that Northern Lights plant I showed you all a few days ago?

She came down a little while ago this morning.

Chopping day-NL.JPG

Chopping day-NL2.JPG

Chopping day-NL3.JPG

That's nice RedandWhite. Man you sure know how to grow some beautiful ladies my friend. How many more ladies ya got in flower? How long before they all come down?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
That's nice RedandWhite. Man you sure know how to grow some beautiful ladies my friend. How many more ladies ya got in flower? How long before they all come down?

I got four left my friend.

One will come down tomorrow night, the rest within a week.

Thanks. :D

You know I will, buddy.

53 days and the fan leaves are dropping fast.

Almost there now.

53 days-S.JPG

53 days-S2.JPG

53 days-S3.JPG

Hey RW!!! You are almost there and looking forward already to your next grow!!! Very beautiful plants!!
How long have they been in vegetation and flowering stage?

Thanks, H-O-K. :D

These plants vegged 4-5 weeks and have been flowering for 53 days so far. ;)

Nice lookin plants there Redandwhite.........They just might be ready for you to smoke them down and watch DA BEARS win a Super Bowl. What a treat......Keep growin dem fine ladies and chear hard for DA BEARS:yay:

OK, guys and gals, it's almost the end for these two. :ciao:

One is close to 50% amber (that will fall tomorrow), and the other is probably half that (but should go Monday or Tuesday).

They just got their last watering right after these pics were taken.

My Train Wreck, Amnesia 99, Royal Hawaiian and Grape Fruit clones are begging to get under that big light for 18 hours at a time. :fly:

8 weeks-Sensitron.JPG

8 weeks-Sensitron2.JPG

8 weeks-Sensitron4.JPG

Hey RedandWhite if ya need any help trimming them fine arse ladies just give me a yell and i'll be on my way. ;) :p :D

TBG- that's one good thing about this strain- it loses so many fan leaves that there's not a whole lot left to trim. It's almost a pleasure, :D but I would never turn down an offer of help.

H-O-K- You're right- very cute, but I like'em all,no matter how they look. :ccc: . Thanks.

One was cut this morning, the last one will go another day or two.

This is the one that just came down today.

Chopping day-Sensitron.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron2.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron4.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron5.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron6.JPG

Latest posts

Back