Sensitron..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R, you said "one was cut this morning", which is that one in the pictures above....is that one plant or 2?

Hemp-o Kitty said:
R, you said "one was cut this morning", which is that one in the pictures above....is that one plant or 2?

The pics are of the one that was cut down this morning. :D

And now we wrap this one up.

The last one came down.

It's gonna be a great spring/summer. :D

Chopping day-S1.JPG

Chopping day-S2.JPG

Chopping day-S3.JPG

Chopping day-S4.JPG

Chopping day-S5.JPG

Very nice man. How much ya think ya got this time around as far as yield goes? Whatever it is it's gonna be some nice smoke by the looks of the ladies. Great job as always my friend. :aok:

Da Bears :48:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Very nice man. How much ya think ya got this time around as far as yield goes? Whatever it is it's gonna be some nice smoke by the looks of the ladies. Great job as always my friend. :aok:

Da Bears :48:

Thanks, man.

It's lookin' like 3.5-4 ozs maybe off the first one.

This one might be a little bigger.

It is tremendous smoke, my friend. Thank you.

GO BEARS! :D

Be sure and post some nice dry nug shots so we all can sit back and drool. Once again great job man. ;)

everything baby... from the wattage your use to the yeild of each specimen. on yeah how big are your growing containers in relation to gallons.

Be sure and post some nice dry nug shots so we all can sit back and drool. Once again great job man. ;)

Thanks, man. It's a great strain.

TS- I use 5 and 6 gallon containers.

Thanks.

Here are some drying/curing shots.

Eighth harvest.JPG

Sensitron bud cured.JPG

Sensitron cured.JPG

Very nice RedandWhite. TBG reaches over on the table and packs the bong. :bong1: :p . By the looks of things you don't have to worry about running out. ;) Yet another grow bites the dust for RedandWhite. :ciao:

tallslim said:
everything baby... from the wattage your use to the yeild of each specimen. on yeah how big are your growing containers in relation to gallons.

TS- I just re-read your post. Sorry, man, I've been hitting the bong with some Super Silver Haze in it for the last couple of hours-lol.

I use 1000w HPS, pole fan, and tunes in roughly a 10X10 area. Soil is Fox Farm ammended with bat guano, limestone and perlite. Nutes are all organic- bat guanos (Mexican and Jamican), Pure Blend, Diamond Nectar, Cal-Mag and Doc's Even Keel makes up most of my feedings. About half-way thru flower, they get some Beastie Bloomz, too.

Thanks.

Very nice RedandWhite. TBG reaches over on the table and packs the bong. :bong1: :p . By the looks of things you don't have to worry about running out. ;) Yet another grow bites the dust for RedandWhite. :ciao:

Thank you, sir.

If you're ever in Chicagoland........well, you know.:D

wow,my first grow is going to be bagseed..just in case i butcher it,but my next grow will be sensitron after seeing this..not that i expect anything even remotely red and white's calibur,but it looks to have a tremendus upside,i have 2 questions if you don't mind
1.can sensitron be grown outdoors?
2.is hempdepot.ca the only place to get almighty seeds?

ok,like i said..all bagseed for me first time,will be back in may with pics for everyone to laugh at..i mean to offer guidance:)

Latest posts

Back