Seriously the best feeling today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
So those that follow my grow or question threads. Only my second grow this year, and I gifted a satori to my "mentor" that helped me get started last year. Well today I got a call from him, so impressed with how the satori is doing vs his other plants. He asked ME to come over, and show him what I did fim/lst wise to help his other plants. I dunno if that seems big to you all, but it's huge to me. Made my day.

That is all thanks to MP, and you all here for the knowledge. This ones on me, thanks friends :48:

Puff Puff Pass. :48:

"To know everything, you must begin by knowing that you know nothing."
:watchplant:

Practice makes perfect pilgrem congrats on the compliments. The only thin I master todate be pickin me nose, Im a pro at it! Never gets complimented on it though. Anyways good fur ya glad yual had yur day made friend.

BWD

congrats brother...its feels great to go and aid the one that helped ya start huh?...I had the same thing happen a few years back...I started produccing more and better buds..I credited this site for helping me do so...and my friend is still against the internet....maybe why he buys from me now,,,lol,,,

take care and be safe

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. That is an incredibly cool thing and you have every right to feel happy and proud (I do not believe that pride goeth before a fall, obstacles in your path are far more likely to). Way to go! I do have to say that I find Satori to be an extraordinary strain.

Latest posts

Back