Server Is Busy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Try Again Later.

Has anyone else been getting this when they try to get here?
I thought 1 a.m. would be less busy but no such luck last night I got the same message.
And I've been getting that page more and more...everytime I tried to log on here yesterday afternoon and eve.

Does this happen to anyone else and what's the solution?

P.S. It only happens here.

GanjaGuru said:
Try Again Later.

Has anyone else been getting this when they try to get here?
I thought 1 a.m. would be less busy but no such luck last night I got the same message.
And I've been getting that page more and more...everytime I tried to log on here yesterday afternoon and eve.

Does this happen to anyone else and what's the solution?

P.S. It only happens here.
all night long.........:(

I think marp is backing up info, ect. at odd hours for us here and may have the server tied up. I know we are quickly outgrowing our britches here, But I know he is working on it too.
Bear with us folks, please.
ganja..you should be in bed getting your rest at 1 am. Don't give me that 'insomnia' crap either. ;)

ya, i could not get in al night long. i gave up after like the 10th time of me trying to get in.

Ok, "server is busy" thing happens if the server load is getting too heavy and because we are on a shared hosting, probably with 200 other websites on the same server.

We are growing and it seems we're getting more and more visitors.

I talked with the hosting and agreed today on a new dedicated server. A 80 gig stand alone server only for this website. They have ordered the new server and it takes between one and two weeks to get it and install it.

We should be settled within two weeks then.

After that I'm going to add a new photo gallery and update the forum software.

Hope that helps in understanding the situation.

Latest posts

Back