Server problems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is experiencing issues with the sites server over the past couple of days. Over the weekend and today I've been denied access several times, and wanted to bring it to the admins attention that it's happening.

By the way your membership renewal dues are due. We had to double the membership fees this year because of covid an inflation. Please send check or money order to me c/ o marijuana passion. Your dues are now double your age.

giphy.gif

By the way your membership renewal dues are due. We had to double the membership fees this year because of covid an inflation. Please send check or money order to me c/ o marijuana passion. Your dues are now double your age.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

In pennies?
giphy.gif

This is the first site that didn't have a "Donations Thread". So we should be thankfull and appreciate our little slice of the world.
I'm so very thankful for MP and all the admin and members that make it a cool place to kick it. Would be happy to donate if it ever is a possibility or is needed.

Latest posts

Back