Server problems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on. Hopefully the issues are a thing of the past. Just in time for the night shift to clock in. Still waiting on our first application to come in. Better hurry thousands are expected.
The're coming
1644321302807.png

Reactions: gmo
I replaced the proforming mnuch be proforming mnuch better now I replaced the peramitors of the peramitors of the proforming mnuch be proforming mnuch be proforming mnuch be proforming mnuch better now I replaced all chache and cleared files , the system and cleared files , the system and unneed all chache web site system and unneed the and cleared files , the and unneed all chache proforming mnuch be peramitors of the peramitors of the should be proforming mnuch better now I replaced the and unneed

A constant force, acting on a particle of mass m, will produce a constant acceleration a. Let us choose the x-axis to be in the common direction of F and a. What is the work done by this force on the particle in causing a displacement x? We have, for constant acceleration, the relations a = ( V - v ) / t and x = ½ ( V + v ) t. Here v is the particle's speed at t = 0 and V is its speed at time t. The the work done is W = F x = m a x = m ( ( V - v ) / t ) ( ½ ( V + v ) ) t = ½ m V² - ½ m v². We call one-half the product of the mass of a body and the square of its speed the kinetic energy of the body. If we represent kinetic energy by the symbol K, then K = ½ m v². We may then state the above equation in this way: The work done by the resultant force acting on a particle is equal to the change in the kinetic energy of the particle.

any problem, yeah...the twins ache pute... :eek:

Latest posts

Back