Set Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering what type of setup u guys recomend for yielding about 2-3 pounds per grow,what type lights watts,fans etc and what method also thanks just starting out so any help is greatly appreciated thanks...

Well slick, it depends on the size of your' room that you plan on growing in. But, in general your best bet is to do a Sea Of Green (SOG). From this point it depends on how much you are willing to spend. I would start by buying a cheap fluorecent setup from Wal-Mart for the lights, and I would install at least a 250 cfm inline ducting fan sucking the hot air out from the top of the room along with a less powerful fan blowing cool air in at the bottom of the room. You will also want to place a fan in the room blowing on the plants them selves to make the plants more sturdy allowing for higher yeilds.

When your plants are mature and have been sexed, then you need to clone to create the SOG. At this point you will want to invest in a Metal Halide light and the wattage of this light will be determined by the size of the room you are using. When it's time to flower I would buy an Hps light.

Everything I have just said is completly determined by the size of room you are using, what I have suggested is what I would use for a room about 5'x3'.

It is the SOG system that will allow you to grow a mass amount of bud with very limited space.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back