Severely need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dopeman420

Reaction score
OK on my first grow my plants were doing great, about a month into flowering they started to get dark then the tips of the leaves would die, which would lead to the whole leaf dieing. Which also lead to the whole plant dieing before cultivation. I read somewhere to flush them which would have taken about 9 gallons to totally flush them out. It didn't work so what do I do. I want my next grow to be perfect with excellent results what do I need.

Dopeman420 said:
OK on my first grow my plants were doing great, about a month into flowering they started to get dark then the tips of the leaves would die, which would lead to the whole leaf dieing. Which also lead to the whole plant dieing before cultivation. I read somewhere to flush them which would have taken about 9 gallons to totally flush them out. It didn't work so what do I do. I want my next grow to be perfect with excellent results what do I need.
Tell us what you're growing and how you're growin it. Nutrients, lights, soil or what? Have you purchased a growers guide? If not, I'd strongly suggest it. You need to learn about growing before you grow.

Thats what I just asked you is what should I use. What would you use with white widow seeds.

I think Dopeman was saying he tried and failed and wants to start again but the right way.

The best soil going is Fox Farms Ocean And Forest and another one just as good is Black Gold potting soil.
But there are pricey. You can usually find an equal quality potting soil cheaper at a large nursery in your neck of the woods. Look/ask for a potting soil amended with organic nutrients such as: bat/bird guano (shit), worm castings (shit), & seaweed/kelp.
But above all else, read a grow book.

P.S. leaf die-off during flowering is normal.

hey Dope go hydro its easy bro and a lot faster when u clone you could set up camp in about an hour and with say about $80

container for water(i prefer storage totes 5g for 1 plant or 10g for 2)
net pot/s
air pump for 10-15g tank
air hose
check vavle
2 airstones 4-6 inche long(i like the air disk they have alot of little bubbles)
this will be the most expensive part the nutrients...theres an endless list of products that range in price(i will let you in on a little secret i have cut the recommend suggested amount of nuts.by half to thrid and still get the same results...different strains will require different amounts read the plant....
depending on the airpump if not dual out put you'll need a T valve
and of course water now this is a touchy matter i have seen others use tap water and they have to adjust the ph all the time seems like a pita heres a Hint if you have a dollar store near u get spring water from there they usually sell by the gallon stock up..depending on the nuts. you use say like Pure Blend Pro that has ph buffers in it and no need for testers ph
If you would like anymore info how to set up would be more than happy to help

on1102.jpg
Description
spacer.gif
JBG, 1-10-0 offers even consistency and an excellent trace element foundation. Harvested from centuries old, organically rich deposits in Jamaican caves.

11 Pound Details
spacer.gif
SKU:ON1102Weight:14.00 lbsPrice:$ 24.95

What about this with soil co2, think it would work? Some of the most fire buds i've seen have been grown with bat guano.

Latest posts

Back