Sex Change?!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusible

Reaction score
I think ................It happened :mad: . After trying to enduce the least amount of stress upon these lil ladies, I'm not sure I did good enough. Today I discovered what look like about 10 male pods on one of my purple princess. (14th day of 12/12) ... It looks to be a hermie, but some of the pods have already opened and have nothing but a couple hairs in them.... i've already removed the rest of them.... What do you guys think?? Ever had this problem??

SSPX0077.JPG

SSPX0078.JPG

fusible said:
I think ................It happened :mad: . After trying to enduce the least amount of stress upon these lil ladies, I'm not sure I did good enough. Today I discovered what look like about 10 male pods on one of my purple princess. (14th day of 12/12) ... It looks to be a hermie, but some of the pods have already opened and have nothing but a couple hairs in them.... i've already removed the rest of them.... What do you guys think?? Ever had this problem??
Whats up fusible. I can't make the picture out but if the balls you cut off had hairs what you cut off are female calyx's with pistols. Go into the indoor growing section. At the top of the page you will see a thread called sex ed. Check out the chart and see which picture looks like what you cut off and let me know.

Can't see too well from the pic, but if it hermed out I feel for ya man.

Hey TbG!I cut off what appeared to be the male sacs, but some of them were open like in the middle of the picture on the Sex Ed Thread (the open male sacs). No signs of pollen, but the open sacks themselves end up looking somewhat like female calyxz because they have hairs inside.. The ones i cut off definately looked like male balls except for the fact that they had hair in them.....there are way more female flowers developing on the plant..... sorry about the pictures i have to get a better camera.....

Latest posts

Back