Sexing help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herm

Reaction score
Hey folks I'm guessing these are all girls just want some others opinions.

P2240165.JPG

P2240166.JPG

P2240167.JPG

:aok: looks like 3 sexy LADIES there herm, way to go man.

:peace:

7ge:)

Congrats time to get the shotgun cleaned you have 3 daughter to protect now

Now to figure out what phenotype is the best :)

I have 3 different ones of Black Domina.

Be glad someone else is mad they got 3 males :laugh:

Herm; You probably already know this but If you want to really do it right, now that they are mature ladies, its time to take some cuttings off each girl and keep them separately labeled so that you can keep up with who's who. Once you know they are taking root, pop the old girls in flower and run them out. Dry and smoke test, then you will really know which is the best pheno for you.

I say this because I tried to get my Bro to so it but he was impatient and didn't keep up with them. He ended up with some weak phenos and was ready to toss the lot. I got him to go back thru and do it the right way and now he has only the best phenos of the group and is quite happy. The bad thing is that now we really don't know if we lost the best pheno of the bunch and are now only working with medium quality.

Hushpuppy said:
Herm; You probably already know this but If you want to really do it right, now that they are mature ladies, its time to take some cuttings off each girl and keep them separately labeled so that you can keep up with who's who. Once you know they are taking root, pop the old girls in flower and run them out. Dry and smoke test, then you will really know which is the best pheno for you.

I say this because I tried to get my Bro to so it but he was impatient and didn't keep up with them. He ended up with some weak phenos and was ready to toss the lot. I got him to go back thru and do it the right way and now he has only the best phenos of the group and is quite happy. The bad thing is that now we really don't know if we lost the best pheno of the bunch and are now only working with medium quality.
Very good advice. This, followed by cannachemistry THC testing, is how I found what Lemon Skunk x OG18 to keep out of the 8 seeds I planted. And while the other 7 were decent, that 8th one testing highest is what convinced me to throw out the others. The strain still floats around local clinics. Makes me feel like a proud papa.

Latest posts

Back