Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose! Have been having the plants out all day, and under lights inside all night still. June 1st is od full time. Into their 30 gallon totes soon after

yeah i got a few im watching pretty sure their females gonna keep watching to make sure

Yup yup. Still going to bring the Nurse Larry's in under the t5's for a bit. Really need to get my totes mixed and ready for the big girls to move into

View attachment image.jpg

I didn't really intend for this thread to be my grow journal this year, but why not. Has a fun title, haha. I guess I'll start now. Growing two high CBD plants, from fem seed, strain is Cannatonic. Really interested to see the results. Have two local spots that grew it out and they tested in at 14% cbd to 1.7% thc, other 14% cbd to .06% thc. Iterested to see how they'll do outdoors. If they turn out good enough I plan to get them tested, and make some cbd concentrates that are not commonly available.
I also have a Pineapple Express from fem seed, and two Cali Connection Larry OG from regular seeds. Those 5 seeds were planted on 4/20. So far the PE and one of the Larry's are showing female. Cant tell with the rest yet.
After that, planted a Nurse Larry on 5/8 and it got stunted for some reason. Sat stagnant, but green, no new growth for two weeks. Planted 2 more nurse larrys over 5/23 weekend, and returned from the holiday weekend to all 3 doing great. All of them are in "gallon" pots right now. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. Only have 5 of my 30 gallon totes to use. Then a hodgepodge of other smaller sized pots. Kind of depends how many females I get I guess.
Getting to the grow show now! The five earliest ones are outdoors in direct sun all day and stay out at night as of 6/1. The three Nurse Larry's stay out in the sun all day, and I'm bringing them in under t5's at night still.
Yard is smelling nice already! Have one on me :48:

dear sexingitup, lovely grow you have going. Greenest of mojo on this years out door grow...ROCK iT!

That's the plan in the next day or two Kindbud. Thanks Rose :D

Transplant day. The three empties will have the nurse Larry's in them. Left two are the only confirmed females so far. Pineapple Express and one of the Larry og's

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back