sexing plants chart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevo

Reaction score
awhile ago i saved a chart that showed how to easily id males and females early when grown from seed,but after my computor fizzed out and i reinstalled windows ive lost all my saved pics.what im looking for are any charts that show how to sex plants early-one of the problems always growing from clones is you forget the basics--thanks

cheers mate,thats what i was looking for.
a couple of years ago i had a crop of female clones go hermie on me because there conditions werent right,
i saved the seeds and we have just sexed 25 of them we put down awhile ago,vegged them then put them on 12/12,
25 females so far forsure,but i will check daily for any changes,not into introducing hermies to my grow rooms.time will tell...

stevo, I have also read that if the seed was from a hermie that it could be genetic, I dont know how much truth is there to that until I try for myself, but in the other hand please let me know...

Yes, I too have heard that a seed from a hermie will only produce another hermie.....

Latest posts

Back