Sexual Perversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Some mad geneticist simply has to have done this: Root two cuts from one female, turn one into a male (by any method) and pollinate its identical sibling with the resulting pollen. :evil: I wonder if the seeds would be viable.

yep that one of the ways S1 seeds are made of clone only strains

??? That's "basically" the process for 'selfing' any strain/pheno'.

People actually make that "cross"? I thought selfing was taking pollen from a female with induced male buds and pollinating female buds with the resulting pollen. I thought seeds produced from a selfed plant would have different gene combinations (I may be incorrect). I meant taking e.g. two clones from one branch, turning one into a male, and "crossing" it with the other clone, which is genetically identical. I am thinking as well of taking a clone from a clone, turning one male. To me that seems too closely inbred.

In case anyone is wondering where I got the idea, it was from reading some article about a mare which was cloned and the clone implanted in the donor's uterus. Was the resulting foal its sister, its daughter, itself?

Another word used is ..Hermaphrodite...thats what you would be makeing unless you plan to use a Sex changeing Hormone...Best of Luck

If you take 2 clones for 1 female mj plant, then take 1 and reverse it(reversing is making a female plant produce viable male pollen flowers. This pollen genetically is thought to be identical. ). Then you that the pollen from the "reversed" female(now "male/hermaphrodite") and pollinate the "sister" clone the seeds "should" be all female with near identical genetic traits are the "parent" clones

Kool,,I love reading.
I once was Hermiphobic.:D

ozzydiodude said:
If you take 2 clones for 1 female mj plant, then take 1 and reverse it(reversing is making a female plant produce viable male pollen flowers. This pollen genetically is thought to be identical. ). Then you that the pollen from the "reversed" female(now "male/hermaphrodite") and pollinate the "sister" clone the seeds "should" be all female with near identical genetic traits are the "parent" clones
Okay, now it makes perfect sense. The strain with which I want to try this is (Northern CA) Purple Kush, of course, which is/was a clone-only strain.

One thing to remember is to never smoke a treated plant aka the one you reversed.

ozzydiodude said:
One thing to remember is to never smoke a treated plant aka the one you reversed.
:yeahthat: Unfortunately people actually consume silver (colloidal silver in particular) in some form of "alternative medicine". Ingesting too big an amount of silver induces argyria, which literally turns one's skin blue. I love wearing silver. Nobody could pay me to consume it in quantities bigger than the silver-coated dragees used in pastry decorating because I have no desire to turn into a Smurf.

hick i liken you you remine me of me i dont give a flying .................... ether take what you see never judge a book by its cover lol lol lol that made my day so far???? your witty ps rip Mr Hoffman

Latest posts

Back