She ain't pretty but she's my baby....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Not every girl grows up a beauty queen......:angrywife: But baby got a lil back....:rolleyes:

This here is White Castle from Nirvana....she got the worst spot in the tent for a bit so that might account for lack of frost...I ran a better pheno that didn't yield as good as this will but it was far better bag appeal wise. I kept hoping this one wld frost over but to no avail. Hopefully she smokes well because she produced some big buds....and i am stuck with them.:D

:postpicsworthless: so here they are:

P5040029.jpg

P5040030.jpg

P5040031.jpg

P5040032.jpg

P5040035.jpg

P5040036.jpg

P5040037.jpg

P5040038.jpg

Yeah. She's a good yielder. It's really hard to not grow gems only after you have found keepers. They just don't stack up.

you grow her in that rubbermade bin behind her? :D i have one that is taller for rakes, shovels, etc, and it was my first indoor flower cab way back. lol. it is outdoors now, and actually just today i cleaned it out, and put a male and a female in it togeather. i'll pull em out during the day, and put em back at night. its a new love shack now! :hubba:

yeah, those pants look fat on her man.:doh: hahaha...

peace...

let me disagree ... that buds are beauuuuuuuutilfullllll !!!

Those buds look heavy. Hope the smoke is better then you think.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm with BHO--I think she is beautiful!

Thanks THG...I guess I am a lil tough on my plants..lol
I only wish she was a bit icky and stickier....:)

Rosebud said:
Those buds look heavy. Hope the smoke is better then you think.

Thanks Rose....

bho_expertz said:
let me disagree ... that buds are beauuuuuuuutilfullllll !!!

Thanks bho....i gotta stop being so tough on my Ladies...lol

Irish said:
you grow her in that rubbermade bin behind her? :D i have one that is taller for rakes, shovels, etc, and it was my first indoor flower cab way back. lol. it is outdoors now, and actually just today i cleaned it out, and put a male and a female in it togeather. i'll pull em out during the day, and put em back at night. its a new love shack now! :hubba:

yeah, those pants look fat on her man.:doh: hahaha...

peace...

Yeah Irish that was my first indoor cab as well...now it is a clone chamber. I cld not imagine trying to grow in that thing now after flowering in a 4x4x6.5 tent..lol

nouvellechef said:
Yeah. She's a good yielder. It's really hard to not grow gems only after you have found keepers. They just don't stack up.

Yeah if she frosted over like the last pheno I ran of this strain she wld be a keeper for sure. Might still smoke good.

Yeah, be nice Mr Lewis, a girl has feelings you know....

I like her buds. But then I am a bud woman....er....

Ruben comes to mind, Rubenesque, a little heavy is a wonderful thing, them gals look sweet!!

Nice job HL.

I can never get over what small pots you use.

tcbud said:
Yeah, be nice Mr Lewis, a girl has feelings you know....

I like her buds. But then I am a bud woman....er....

Sorry tc....I will be more aware of my Ladies feelings from now on...:)

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Ruben comes to mind, Rubenesque, a little heavy is a wonderful thing, them gals look sweet!!

Thanks SM....Big girls need love too....:hubba:

dman1234 said:
Nice job HL.

I can never get over what small pots you use.

Thanks dman....someday I will go bigger then one gallon pots....I swear..lol

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks dman....someday I will go bigger then one gallon pots....I swear..lol
I was wondering to myself if this gal needed xtra calories to support her weight,I'm thinking about her lack of frost you mentioned,lol,

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I was wondering to myself if this gal needed xtra calories to support her weight,I'm thinking about her lack of frost you mentioned,lol,

She did get shorted feed wise down the stretch...I was trying to avoid another nutrient order till mid summer. I take the blame on this one for sure.:)

I have one female and if she looks anything like that I will be a happy man!! Looks good to me HAMSTER.

thomas 11111 said:
I have one female and if she looks anything like that I will be a happy man!! Looks good to me HAMSTER.

Hey thomas thanks for bumping this thread...IU hve been meaning to do an update on how she smokes but I keep getting too faded and forget...lol

Thanks for those kind words as well.

Well she was kinda ugly and the buds are cured and still look ugly as helll but she smokes dam good...same great taste as last time I grew this strain and the high is real good. Kind of a deep high that numbs ya a bit...great for pain.

So my lesson has been learned....you truly can't judge a book by it's cover.:)

Latest posts

Back