She does me well....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I am such an ammateur compared to some of you. I've done all my smokin in just plain ole pipes or joints. In fact, back in the day I never had 1 as handy as mine now. I love the lid. :p

:D

Aug06202.jpg

Nice pipe smokinmom.
So you like me eh? Kids in school, what to do??? what to do???
I work from home, and the peace and quiet is actually kinda disturbing. Silence when kids around=trouble. So my radar hasn't quite toned down.
Hope your enjoyin your mommy time during the day. ;)

Thanks Mutt. It isn't always completely quiet around here. My toddler only has pre-k twice a week. :D He's a good kid tho. Most of the time! But even if he's here I'll still partake on occassion if we have no errands to run. ;)

I like my little moon pipe.

SmokinMom said:
Thanks Mutt. It isn't always completely quiet around here. My toddler only has pre-k twice a week. :D He's a good kid tho. Most of the time! But even if he's here I'll still partake on occassion if we have no errands to run. ;)

I like my little moon pipe.

Only twice a week? man mines in Pre-K and is 5 days a week from 8:30a-2:00p. He's a pistol. LOL

The pictures at the top of the forum on your screen are centered and my are on the left its strange. Am i the only one that has them on the left? sorryim kinda out of it, but nice pipe you have there.

i believe you're the only one Wasted, but I could be wrong, or you could be high outta your tree.

Its still on the left man and im not high right now:( . Maybe Im just special

Mutt, how old is your pre-schooler? My guy is a monster!!! :D

He's 4. My play gun totin cowboy. Been round daddy all the time, now has to get used to kids his own age. Not goin so great. He is used to his brother and his freinds. 8yrs old.

good luck guys ,,,my twins will be 17 in sept. ,,,,17 down 1 to go,,,,,cant wait, can get to know the wife again,,,,have time for us ,,,not being used a as a pawn in some teenage game,,,,i love my daughters and would do anything for them ,,but its been a long 17 years,dads tired,,i put a bumper sticker on the back of there bedroom door thats reeds "check out time is 18",,watching your kids grow up is one of life's true pleasures i will pray for you guys ..AS ALLWAYS ,PEACE,LOVE RASTA

rasta said:
good luck guys ,,,my twins will be 17 in sept. ,,,,17 down 1 to go,,,,,cant wait, can get to know the wife again,,,,have time for us ,,,not being used a as a pawn in some teenage game,,,,i love my daughters and would do anything for them ,,but its been a long 17 years,dads tired,,i put a bumper sticker on the back of there bedroom door thats reeds "check out is 18",,watching your kids grow up is one of life's true pleasures i will pray for you guys ..AS ALLWAYS ,PEACE,LOVE RASTA

Hey you're on the final lap. Just got a couple of more turns and your done. ;) . I hope I do a good job. Thanks for the prayers, the kids need it in todays times.

Wow Rasta! Two girls age 17!!! I don't even want to think about teenagers yet!!! My parents always told me that I'd get paid back by my own kiddos for all the hell I put them thru when I was a teenager, hehe. I am in deep caca!!!

Heads up....
Don't forget to have the "talk" with your 8 yr. old. They are going to be starting DARE soon. and they pressure kids to turn in there own parents.:eek: Even if they don't know you do it. (which mine don't either). I still have the talk. I teach mine "family" business is "family" business. and what is seen and heard in the house is NOT to be repeated to anyone. and that rule applies to everything.
DARE reminds me of the Gestapo and how they "recruited" children to be spies. I do beleive in "educating" kids of the dangers of drugs, but to turn em into little NARCS is immoral IMHO.

i am sure you will do a fine job my Friend,,,,hey smokinmom whats up ,,my parents said that also ,but i think i got off easy ,,,as a teen i was a bastard ,in and out of jails ,always in court for some bullshit ,,,unfortunately both my parents died before i could get my shit together, but i can honestly say i have good kids ,they are very respectfully and honest people ,,i think my mother and father would be proud of there grandchildren,also of the person Ive become ,sorry to get all wishy washy ,,,,as always PEACE,LOVE ,HONESTY

rasta- I'm sorry you lost your folks before they could see what a great man you became. But I am sure they always saw your potential. :) They may not be here on earth anymore, but they are definately in your heart and watching over you always. :D

So there is hope after all huh...perhaps my kids will be good teens and not give me any grey hairs. ;)

i would settle for gray hairs ,,mine did not turn gray ,they just fell out ,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back