She is a he she-he he-she shhheee nope she’s a he. Meet almost fucked my grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

840/2always

Reaction score
Caught this bastard just in time it’s been about two days since I’ve checked up on everything to find that my beautiful little girl has morphed into some thing like the movie dren. Watch it DREN decent movie.
The bottom 4 sacks out of I don’t know a million just dumped. There was no fan so hopefully we’re okay. I don’t wanna waste him but I have no need for 300 million seeds what to do what to do?!?!

Attachments

• 0AFF206C-3EDF-4860-98B6-3A6B837A574E.jpeg
    0AFF206C-3EDF-4860-98B6-3A6B837A574E.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 19
I’m thinking he might be a good candidate for a gorilla grow set her and forget her come back in a few months if he’s there if he’s not he’s not 🤷‍♂️

One thing for sure. Keep him away from the ladies are you will get seeds and ruin your crop. Culling a plant is easy. Only stings for a second. I don't have the room or time for an unwanted plant.

One thing for sure. Keep him away from the ladies are you will get seeds and ruin your crop. Culling a plant is easy. Only stings for a second. I don't have the room or time for an unwanted plant.
If it's a male, but identifies as a female, won't it be OK? 😁

Latest posts

Back