Sheep Alert PSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
threestoogesgoaroundtheworldinadaze1963_16464_1024x767_02142014024915.jpg
MV5BYmIyYTZlZTYtMTA1ZS00ODQ0LTk2OTktNDA4MGJlZDI1YmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg2ODExNzA@._V1_.jpg
bc7f45f5-2aa8-4e13-8b0a-8f107afa931d-FOUR_Stooges.jpg

back in '58 I was on NBC tv for an annual Christmas show, treasure hunt...dad worked on tv and Broadway and I got to go downtown for the event...boy did I clean up with the gifts they gave us...when he ran Lincoln Center I got to work with and meet Jimi Hendrix...I had a blast coming up...
Hopper, first pic is the original curly, the other were curly joe...

Are you referring to Jay North as Dennis the Menace? I can’t remember the name of the elephant on that Saturday morning special I think most of what I grew up on was a local New York channel and not broadcast nationwide.
yes and Idid a search on him and nada
I remember a show with a elephant kinda like in India

joe, the show was named Raja the elephant boy and his lion pal was Simba, definitely filmed in India...the andy devine show had 2 animals as regulars...froggy the frog and midnight the cat...
certainly not elmer roster...

joe, the show was named Raja the elephant boy and his lion pal was Simba, definitely filmed in India...the andy devine show had 2 animals as regulars...froggy the frog and midnight the cat...
certainly not elmer roster...
That was it .
During those days it was the antenna attached to the chimney.
If it was motorized it was the cats ass...

Latest posts

Back