Shelf life of mixed nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfespan

Reaction score
i was wondering how long are mixed nutes and fertz good for, lets say in a plastic gallon water bottle in a dark cool area??

i mixed up the GH trio as they recommended, and i also mixed up diamond nectar and floranectar in a separate jug, but im not using it all in one watering yet. SO, what do ya all think

I try not to let stand for more than a week. I mix in a 5gal bucket and use air stone all the time. after a week and still have some, I toss it out. but most time I use it up. Best of Luck

Ben

I mix what I use at the time of use. I don't store mixed up nutes....only bad things can happen.

I would think it should be good for about one week if remixed daily to prevent the nutrients from precipitating out of the solution. If after a week you still have a lot left over, you can pour it out into another container and see if you have any sediment or crystallization at the bottom of the original container. If not then it is still good. If so then you have lost a certain amount of particular nutrients and need to dump it and start over.

thanx guys, im gonna start mixing less for the lil ones till they can drink more:farm::farm:

Latest posts

Back