Shiloh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask if they caught anything. Unlike love, Herpes II is forever.
Met a Beautiful girl while skiing in Colorado when I was 20 , she was so darn cute . I should have known something was up when she strated playin footsie under the table with he Boyfriend sitting next to her.
But I had to have her and almost did, I kissed her and almost did the nasty but she said I can't do it with out telling you I have Herpes and would not let me go anywhere else. Cool girl as far as Im concerned save me a life of pain.
She did have it a few friends of both of ours confirmed it, I thought she just blew me off cause I smelled funny LOL

Penny balloons for folks hung like you!
Of all the people here You and weedhops would know LOL
RhR01dp.gif

Those were some really good times and we actually started that back in the late 60's and ended in in the 70's due to Herpes II and subsequently HIV.

Imagine what a cure for those would do for societies sex lives?
Not to mention HPV that causes all kinds of problems including Cancer. Lots of ppl have the shit and dont even know it.

Not to mention HPV that causes all kinds of problems including Cancer. Lots of ppl have the shit and dont even know it.

I received notice that one of my partners tested positive for papillomavirus, but I tested negative, as did my other partners with whom I was suddenly highly unpopular for putting them through the experience.

Latest posts

Back