Shopping for new light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam I would have grab 4 and move the drivers off to the back of new heat sink and daisy wired them all to one power cord.
Aluminum cookie tray works good as the heat sink
1651412751328.png

I see they have one 2000 left but I heard somewhere maybe here that eBay had some less quality mars lights than going to mats for them. I’m not sure why I remember that.
For Mars Hydro, I only order directly from Mars Hydro.

Bubba

I've just heard funky things from Amazon mixups, used stuffby accident, etc. Plus you can double up sales and coupon codes.

Bubba

I have the SF 1000 and have been running it since I bought it about one year and six months. In the summer I run a fan anyhow. In the Winter the heat has been helpful. The only time I dim it is when I go out.

Looking for a new LED light for my new 2x4 veg tent. My flower tent has the spider2000 in it which I love but is kinda pricy and I ya not need all that power in a veg tent. Any ideas of a new led that won’t break the bank I can hangin my new 2x4 tent? Right now my vegging plants are under a pole light with four led heads with no tent. They are perfectly happy with the cheap plant light but I’m running out of room there this time of year with extra plants.
check out king led i have one of the 1000 in one of my tents it seems to do well pretty inexpensive

Looking for a new LED light for my new 2x4 veg tent. My flower tent has the spider2000 in it which I love but is kinda pricy and I ya not need all that power in a veg tent. Any ideas of a new led that won’t break the bank I can hangin my new 2x4 tent? Right now my vegging plants are under a pole light with four led heads with no tent. They are perfectly happy with the cheap plant light but I’m running out of room there this time of year with extra plants.
I have this for saleView attachment 314563

Latest posts

Back