shopping list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AREA 51

Reaction score
High all!
I have located an area on Jupiter's moons (about an hour away) that sells fox farm products.
And would like to get everything on the first trek.
It will be the first grow and would like to get as much right the first time.
because of the outside environment (klingons) i will be raising in ship using tubes and cfl's and growing 3-4 carbon based units (plants)
i will only be using bag beans because of my location. (to many Romulans:eek: )
As a suggestion maybe an area for just that subject to get the most out of what we got? Some may not want to bother messing with the Romulans even a little bit.
I have read a few of the guides but would like to hear from some of you.
Thank you and glad to be here. :D

afdbhead.jpg

great!

grow module (box)

it is under construction as we speak, it will be wide and deep enough to hold 4 5 gallon buckets and tall enough for the 4 ft tubes cfls will be placed at random where need be.

fans will be bought at the flea market there is a guy there that sells lots of old computer junk cheap. will build carbon scrubber like the one i have seen here.

odor shouldn't be a problem in this location phasers are on stun just incase

here's a pic of the wife and her sisters, the wife is the one on the far left.

1110438.jpg

Your funny as hell man i'm liking you already. Can't wait to see your grow get started.

Anything on the soil mix from fox farm? Anyone in particular?

here's another one of the wife in her human life form, maybe you've seen her around.

It kills me to see her looking like that when she leaves the ship but we have to fit in around here.

Revolting isn't she?

The guy with her had to tag along to keep an eye on her when I'm not around. He's a pain in the ass.

AREA 51 said:
Anything on the soil mix from fox farm? Anyone in particular?

try the ocean forest.... that be some good earth medium fer sure :D

bRoThEr!

I hAvEn'T mUcH tImE...I'vE mElDeD wItH tHe OnE cAlLeD ~W ï l l~...bUt HiS mInD iS sTrOnG aNd ToO hIgH oN tHe TeRrAn WeEd...I cAn NoT mAiNtAiN tHe LiNk!

YoU mUsT fLeE!!

iF cApTuReD--tHeY wIlL dIsMeMbEr YoU aNd UsE yOuR vAsT sKuLl aS a HoOkA!!

lOoK wHaT tHeY dId To PoOr CoUsIn OmEgA nIpPle!

HKC-363-bg-ceramic-alien-hookah.jpg

uv19.jpg

Would be out of he in an earth second but the inter galactic carrier is in need of repair.

it is in need of the carbon crystals that are plentiful where we come from but not so much here

I hear there are areas where they are just dug from the orb they call earth. They are called diamonds or something like that.

anyone know of where we can obtain a few tons?

This is a PIC of the earth ship we acquired while at stay on earth. Funny we got this for just a couple of the carbon crystals no bigger than an earthlings fist.

Anyway I'm sure you must have one they were made corvair in the 60's so I'm sure there must be lots of them around.

Who is this Ralph Nater earthling anyway??

we can put omega on the dash of the earth ship he wasn't much good for anything anyway time he started earning his keep

too cool!

printed the chart and will laminate it.

kinda pricy but looks like a little goes a long way.:)

Did someone just comment that Foxfarm is pricey????

hahahahaaaaa

hahahahaaahaahahaa

Okay...I got that lol out of...ermmm, wait....hahahaaaaaa

There, thats better...

So okay....in the world of MJ nutrients, Foxfarm delivers the most bud for the buck. Other comparable nutes cost 2-3 times as much (or more)...the stuff is also damn near dummy proof for those of you who do your feeds after a toke or two...or ten even.

Watch out for the Tiger Bloom though...it's an acid based solution that drops pH down in a big way. Start out with tap, distilled, or spring pH 7.0 water, mixed properly it will get the pH close to 6.2 - 6.5....mix it with RO water...it'll drop it down to around 4.5 - 4.8...so lets be careful out there!

Latest posts

Back