Shopping!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

Today i went and checked all of the local stores for lights, plant food, soil...and here is the list that i got....If anyone has anything they would like to say about these products or recommendations that would be great!
1. Bone Meal 6-12-0 (good source of phosphate and nitrogen)
2. Blood Meal (good source of nitrogen)
3. Miracle gro Bloom booster 10-30-10
4. Expert gardener Azalea Plant Food (for Acid loving plants)
5. Schultz Perlite
6. Schultz Peat Moss
7. Schultz Plant Food plus 10-15-10
8. Expert Gardener Plant food 20-20-20
9. SUPERthrive
10. Schultz Cactus and Plant Soil
11. (2) 42 watt CFL's 2,700 lummens output each
12. (2) 26 watt CFL's 1,700 lummens output each (I got Free ;))
13. 70 watt High Pressure Sodium (did not buy yet, wondering if it would be able to grow W.W.) or a 100 watt High Pressure Sodium

Ace....that sounds like a lot of different nutes and additives, you most likely will need only a few of those items, especially for young plants. I have only heard mainly negative things about Miracle Grow products, and dont recommend them for MJ. How many plants are you growing? How big is your grow space??? I wouldnt waste your money on a 70 or 100 watt HPS when you could get a 250 or 400 watt for a small amount more. It sounds like your on the right track but you definitely want to narrow down your search for soil, nutes, and additives. A good soil consisting of perlite, vermiculite, moss, sand, etc. is good. I have read many times that you do not have to buy soil that is pre-fertilized and if you do this will allow you to wait a while until you start adding products. Remember you can always start slow and add rather than adding to much and having to go backwards...I am sure one of the pros will come behind me and clean this up so Peace Out and GG...

Ditch 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, and invest the $ you save into a more powerful HPS.

AceT, didn't I already suggest that you read a grow guide? Why haven't you, do you want to fail?

Okay i am going to be only growing 4 white widow from seed's.......My grow box isnt that big it is like 4 foot tall and 2 foot wide....The reason i want to buy a 70 or a 100 is because i dont have the money...But will a 70 or 100 watt grow white widow

Gangja is i shouldnt get Schultz plant soil what sould i get then?

i was reading about fertilizers and i found this...

Eco-Grow. Rapid-Gro has had widespread use in weed cultivation and is available in most parts of the United States. Eco-Grow is also especially good for weed since it contains an ingredient that keeps the soil from becoming acid. Most fertilizers cause a pH change in the soil. Adding fertilizer to the soil almost always results in a more acidic pH.

schultz garden safe all purpose liquid plant food 3-1-5 and this one i was reading and it says that it might be good on weed cuz it is high on "Mollases"??? something like that i really dont remember but i hope this helps..

There is a new product that my friend highly recommends.

Peace Of Mind All-Purpose Fertilizer 5-5-5 with mycorrhizae and humic acid. It's organic and made by Fox Farms, a name you can trust.
I found it and a whole slew of other Fox Farms Peace Of Mind products.
It was at a local Ace Hardware store, and only $6 for a 4 lb. box.
You can mix it in with potting soil when you first plant, scratch it into the surface for top-feeding, or mix with water, making a tea for deep-root feeding.

Since Ace Hardware is a chain, if your local Ace hardware store doesn't have it, ask them to order it.

I was looking at FoxFarm products and what would you guys recommend? Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Marine Cusine Dry, American Pride Dry

Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom,
....those 3 offer an ideal combination for the entire grow.

some good cheap advice ace go get your money back out of all your ferts and buy 1, 2 cubic ft bag of organic garden soil and a decent light and thats it thats all you will need . no synthetic fertilizers at all.besides it will be better for your lungs in the long run and taste better too.

Latest posts

Back