Short intro..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashMagnet

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found my searches pointing here fairly often, so I made an account. I'm not much of a stoner, but I find gardening in general entertaining, and cannabis has some unique challenges to keep things interesting.

I just finished my first harvest with limited success due to the million or so mistakes I made along the way. Over/under water, too much nitrogen, heat problems, light burns, the list seems endless. I'm taking notes, though, and trying to build up some experience.

The second set of plants are in the flower tent and doing well, though two of my fems turned out to be male. I removed them but want to try pollinating a few buds by hand. If I end up accidentally pollinating the whole tent, it's no big deal at this point. These are all small plants I pushed into flower early, so I would have space to grow more.

Next grow will be DWC in a 30 gal bin. Not sure how many plants yet, though I put eight 4" baskets in the top, and each has more space than the little 3 gal buckets I grew almost everything else in. Don't know if I want 8 plants, though. I may grow four cannabis plants and four tomato plants. I would probably still end up with more pot than I can give away. More tomatoes too.

Whatever you do dont grow several strains in the same solution. They don't all feed the same.

I have a young white widow I'm growing just for clones, so those plants will have identical genetics. But then there's the tomato plants. They aren't very finicky about nutrients, but they are very thirsty plants. Maybe I should just grow the four pot plants and leave the other baskets empty.

Welcome jbell. if you like to grow you have come to the right place. I take just as much pride in my veggie garden as I do my pot garden. Will be starting my tomato's and peppers next month. I just finished trimming pot today though. I even found a seed......first time in I can't remember.

Check the place out and have fun.

Hi everyone, I found my searches pointing here fairly often, so I made an account. I'm not much of a stoner, but I find gardening in general entertaining, and cannabis has some unique challenges to keep things interesting.

I just finished my first harvest with limited success due to the million or so mistakes I made along the way. Over/under water, too much nitrogen, heat problems, light burns, the list seems endless. I'm taking notes, though, and trying to build up some experience.

The second set of plants are in the flower tent and doing well, though two of my fems turned out to be male. I removed them but want to try pollinating a few buds by hand. If I end up accidentally pollinating the whole tent, it's no big deal at this point. These are all small plants I pushed into flower early, so I would have space to grow more.

Next grow will be DWC in a 30 gal bin. Not sure how many plants yet, though I put eight 4" baskets in the top, and each has more space than the little 3 gal buckets I grew almost everything else in. Don't know if I want 8 plants, though. I may grow four cannabis plants and four tomato plants. I would probably still end up with more pot than I can give away. More tomatoes too.
Welcome jbell we all like tomatoes and cannabis here. You can get some great tips on your grows here I’m sure with both. Have fun and let see what you’re growing.

I grow both and Tomatoes need more Nitrogen than weed does in flower.

It's all white widow then for sure. My wife says I should grow more than the four I want. I'll try for all eight if I can get that many clones going. My mother plant will need a few more branches before I can snip that many off.

I just realized my user name isn't whatever clever title I dreamed up when I registered. Instead it's a derivative of my email address. I'm sure it was user error, but is there any way to change it now?

Welcome Jbell !
Before I joined this group I had a limp in my left leg .
Since I joined ,all of the sudden my left leg is fine .
I limp with my right leg now !
Nice folk here ! Some handsome ,and some are not ,but i learned to live with it ....

I just realized my user name isn't whatever clever title I dreamed up when I registered. Instead it's a derivative of my email address. I'm sure it was user error, but is there any way to change it now?
Im sure the mods can do it . There was a guy named sydney lipshitz and could not stand it so the boys changed it to seymour lipshitz and peace went thru out our land ....

Latest posts

Back