short plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, but if you give your plant little space to grow and a short veg time they shouldn't get too big..

LOWRYDER is the shortest strain you can get IMO.

I once crossed a lowryder with a groundhog and the damn plant grew into the soil. I had to move to China to harvest the buds.

Hahahahahaahahaha

I crack me up!

Hey man, I'm pretty sure that as TBG said, the lowryder is the shortest growing MJ plant currently. I've seen that several growers have tried crossing different other strains with lowryder. I wonder how those grow. Anyone try one?

I had to move to China to harvest the buds.
00000003.gif

..Where's mutt?..he had a picture of a guy growing a plant upside down.

Hick said:
00000003.gif

..Where's mutt?..he had a picture of a guy growing a plant upside down.

Not my grow. Found these pics on another forum some time back, but this dude had some wild experminets. This was not his only one. but this one had me scratching my head.

DSCF0799.JPG

DSCF0805.JPG

DSCF0805r1.JPG

i saw a pic of lowrider in the bible and it looked about as big as my hand.they dont git very big or produce very much (not worth my time any way)

HGB!!!!!! isn't that your pics man!!??? Your the "experimental" dude. I'm pretty sure thats you. If it is I want your bud man, talk about creative high. Told ya I stalk your grow journals man.

Latest posts

Back